Oldblue 21oz

almostnice

very well crafted indeed. kneefades will take a bit longer, as bending down with 21oz takes a while. first day walking round the flat i felt restricted, moved like a robot. button them up was another issue, not because of the fit but the tightness of the denim.

Edited by almostnice

Btw, is the denim comparable to anything youve handled before?

this is new terrain for me. never had anything above 15oz. i cannot even guess how the denim will develop over time. i will try and do some macro pics soon.

What currency is CA? I put that into Google and come up empty...

i was always under the impression that $ stands for us currency, hence my usage of it.

blueoctoberfan i think "ca" refers to the Canadian dollar. I tried converting € 150 and it worked out to about $205 CAD so i'm guessing that's what it is

oldblue is a company from indonesia, so indonesian rupies as currency sounded right to me. at least thats what i choosed using the currency converter.

very surprised finding this in sufu. markus, thank you so much for posting this.

just a brief introduction, i'm yax from oldblue co. we're a very small denim brand from far away country, indonesia. as you can see, most of the heavy weight stock are sold out for now. its also because our production scale is really small for right now.

but we do have a plan to restock them sometimes in december or in the early of next year. but then again, we won't have them much.

if you guys allow me, i'd really love to post some other new (and interesting, i hope) oldblue's article(s) that we currently have, or maybe our upcoming article(s).

sorry for this long post, and cheers!

oldblue is a company from indonesia, so indonesian rupies as currency sounded right to me. at least thats what i choosed using the currency converter.

Indonesian Rupiah, quite similar with Indian Rupee.

Sorry Jean, I hit the wrong button.

@yax will probably post this himself, but for those who cant wait :) oldblue has just released a version of their 8.25" cut overdyed with natural indonesian indigo. heres a link to his post in the indonesian darahkubiru forum (dont worry its in english): http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2625&sid=2f20650ccb6b1af11eccb4d5d94df2d4&start=1275#wrap

some were sold at the annual wall of fades denim expo http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3976&sid=f5185806282a526006243b71e3043f61 (biggest in south east asia!). maybe @yax was pretty busy with the expo im sure hell reply to you soon hes usually good with responses. some pictures of the jeans in this thread http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5&sid=c499f26ffb32002c00392caf9533a4b0&start=10950 (click the spoiler/show button)

^^ I emailed him about buying a pair a couple of days ago but received no response. Are they available yet?

This answer maybe can represent what needed to say by Yax. Indonesia has just held some event, Wall of fades (The Biggest event for the of denim enthusiast /heads / lovers / etc in south-east Asia), and Old Blue.co (OBC) has become onefrom the the brands who participated in the event. event was held for 3 days (andjust finished last night), and in that time he (Yax, one of the owners of OBC and his partner are also the owners) are very busy because of serves directly all visitors.And maybe he's in 3 days does not have enough time to repay all emails or any kind of response (of course by internet / online) from the all customers.

and Honestly, I did not get the the heavyweight edition ...

Edited by sattyz