Oldblue 21oz

almostnice

Looks like a decent fit. How do you like them?

Honestly at first, they were too small.  Even in the picture above I think they are a little tight in the seat/topblock, but since that picture they have loosened up a lot, and I really like the fit now.  Even the SO said "Ohh they aren't as tight on your butt anymore" lol.

As for the jeans themselves, I couldn't be happier.  It's my first venture into unsanforized denim as well as my first experience with "interesting" fabric, and by that I just mean my first pair that were not entry level raws.  So at least for me, and my limited experiences I love them.  They won't be my last pair of Old Blue's.

Edited by tweakk

• 7 months later...

Can someone chance the topic title to oldblue co or something more general? Because they make much more than just the 21oz pair :)

Update of my pair. Not the best lighting, they look a little more worn irl.

0tWu3aC.jpg

lKECW8A.jpg

bZLXdHb.jpg

j7wyzT8.jpg

5CvGmU6.jpg

u5fv4DM.jpg

cXqyJx6.jpg

Edited by greathoudini

Looking great already greathoudini

• 5 years later...

Resurrecting thread from the graveyard. It would help if the subject line was changed to a more general "everything OldBlue" title.

Just got these 14oz vidalia loom-state denim 7.75" cut jeans and they are great. A little hairier denim than my 14oz Iron Hearts I've been wearing.

Love the heavier hickory stripe pocket bags.

ob1.thumb.JPG.cd9e0855430f0f6efdc09767001ea5df.JPGob2.thumb.JPG.6bc703cb863a6bc6a16ad34b3a4d0b85.JPGob3.JPG.bc8eaed36d8b66f51254f6b698b4c113.JPGob4.JPG.33694fedd8c9426fc26ebf6e0eee7dc6.JPG