A.P.C.

jeepster

i believe he meant 1size down is baggy/relaxed, 2 sizes down is slim, and 3 is uh.. "emo ugly fucking shit tight fucking fit" apparently.. i could be wrong though. but if he did mean theres only 3 fits, apc makes more than just 3.. durh

apcs fit how you want them to fit.. if sized correctly.

Can anyone with APC NS size 29 measure their leg opening for me (after stretching)?

I know context has it measured at 7.75'' leg opening, but I am curious as to how much it stretches after many wears.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

7.75'' - 3.5 months. :)

so 2 is petit standard and 3 is cure? just to be clear

i wouldn't size down 3 on new cures, if i would it would be crazy tight. I sized down 2 and they were insanely tight until it stretched, a nice slim fit now.

I would size down 3 on NS but i also have NS sized down 2 and it fits almost the same in the waist thighs as my new cure, a tad larger.

Just found these pictures, i forgot i had them..

Apc Rescues, 13 months in these pics i believe.. not a lot going on at all for such a long time of owning them.. i didnt do much in them - i think it shows

Taken with my film camera. colors are mostly aaaaccurate.

3102381466_3a991802d0_b.jpg

3102381320_baa3640958_b.jpg

3102381186_07eb0fc046.jpg

Hey guys, my NS just came in the mail today, they fit perfectly in the calves, but the thighs are pretty much skin tight..How much do you think they're going to stretch? Like another inch in the thighs and I think these would be perfect

mine weren't skin tight but they were tight enough to make me feel uncomfortable with my boxer-briefs riding up, and they still are to an extent after about 12 wears but its getting much better :). How much did you size down?

they should stretch out a bunch (believe me they do) in the waist and the upper leg if they are that tight, so just be patient. after all no pain no gain.

Hey whats up? Has anyone done the Butler service? How exactly does it work, and what do you get out of it?

magical google search reveals:

http://la.racked.com/archives/2008/10/23/launches_releases_apcs_butler_worn_out_by_you_denim.php

in short: you bring in your worn apc's, you get 50% off a new pair

Hey whats up? Has anyone done the Butler service? How exactly does it work, and what do you get out of it?

HOLY SHIT READ THE FUCKING THREAD. I POSTED A HUGE FUCKING THING ON IT BACK A COUPLE PAGES

why are people still fucking stupid - there is NO REASON THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MORE THAN 50 PAGES IF PEOPLE JUST READ THE FIRST PAGE AND POSTED PICTURES.

it never ceases to amaze me. I made this thread with all intents to NOT have idiots ask dumb questions because I simplified the whole thing with the first two posts. Jesus tap-dancing Christ some of you mofos are stupid. Neg away, but seriously, READ THE FIRST FUCKING PAGE.

i love apc, but if you wash them it ruins them...the fade, the fit, and it puts hude creases in them...even the pple at the store will tell you never to wash them :x

is this only for APC or raw denim in general?

I'm not planning to wash them though.

they are 4 months now and smell normal.

Sooo I traded in some of my old new standards yesterday for 50% off on a pair of the petit ns. They didn't have a 28 so i squeezed into a 27.... I've stretched them out a bit and slung em low on my hips but that 3 button rise still makes me a little uncomfortable......

fit picsss:

S4010004-5.jpg

wwhat do you guys think? anyone got a 28 or 29 they wanna trade with?

If they dont stretch a bit more I might put these up in the market soon... anyone wantem for cheap?

Sooo I traded in some of my old new standards yesterday for 50% off on a pair of the petit ns. They didn't have a 28 so i squeezed into a 27.... I've stretched them out a bit and slung em low on my hips but that 3 button rise still makes me a little uncomfortable......

fit picsss:

S4010004-5.jpg

wwhat do you guys think? anyone got a 28 or 29 they wanna trade with?

If they dont stretch a bit more I might put these up in the market soon... anyone wantem for cheap?

Don't sell! They look really good on you. It isn't too tight and looks real fitting. Give it some time and from the knees up they will stretch to fit.

i've searched high and low, and have not been able to find a pair of broken in black ns.

anyone here has a pair? i know they fade slowly, kinda wanna see the end result to decide wether or not they're worth breaking in.

it's between nudie grim tim black selvage, or NS black.

i've searched high and low, and have not been able to find a pair of broken in black ns.

anyone here has a pair? i know they fade slowly, kinda wanna see the end result to decide wether or not they're worth breaking in.

Dubz on this question.. im thinkin of getting them. i wanna see what they look like when theyre old