A.P.C.

jeepster

I want to get some NC or PS, but can't decide which. For sizing, what should I go with? My waist is 28", my nudies are 28s, my diors are 26s. I'm not sure to go w/ 25 or 26 in APC.

how much do you weigh/height? i am about 130 pound and 5foot9inches.

i wear a 28, sometimes 27 in nudies. i went with a 25 in my petit standards and they were very tight around the waist but they have stretched out perfectly, and the legs fit perfectly as well.

how much do you weigh/height? i am about 130 pound and 5foot9inches.

i wear a 28, sometimes 27 in nudies. i went with a 25 in my petit standards and they were very tight around the waist but they have stretched out perfectly, and the legs fit perfectly as well.

i'm 5'11" 130lbs

i've found this question asked about 10 times here and on sf, but can't find a good answer

how does the new cure's fit compare to the new standard's, from the waist to the thigh? i know the new cure is way more tapered below that, but what's the difference in the top section? is there a difference at all?

seriously? i've never heard that...

I do not have experience but had read it on sufu of stylef.

@ altwaev

comparing the measurements, they do have difference above the knee.

ns

tag 26

Waist 28

Rise 9.75

Thigh 9.75

Knee 7.5

Leg Opening 7

nc

tag 26

Waist 28

Rise 9

Thigh 10

Knee 7

Leg Opening 6.5

I'm usually a 33/34 (usually 34) in jeans, so I was going to buy a 30 in APC NS, but i settled for a 31 because I couldnt really walk or lift my legs in the 30, and even the second to last button couldnt be closed hah...I hope they're not way too big after a few weeks..

Okay I've read the whole thread and I got some real questions and specific ones.

When you tried them on the first time to which button could you button them up to?

How much did they stretch out to, and are you satisfied with the fit now?

The Sales Rep told me not to hem shorter because they will shrink in length, But how much will they shrink and will it ruin the fit if I do?

I always see the same answers "they stretch out mad crazy" and " i couldn't button them up all the way" but how stretchy and whats all the way.

Currently I have a size 30 NS(normally a 32) and I just couldn't button the last button at the store. But they have stretched out to where I think it could sized one more down Or I have no ass.Plus they are really too long, I don't like stacks and i kinda like them more of a European fit.I'm just trying to figure out the exact scenario to which I can get the perfect fit and not worrying about getting wrong sizes.

thanks all or was all these questions answered before and I just missed that line hah.

Okay I've read the whole thread and I got some real questions and specific ones.

When you tried them on the first time to which button could you button them up to?

How much did they stretch out to, and are you satisfied with the fit now?

The Sales Rep told me not to hem shorter because they will shrink in length, But how much will they shrink and will it ruin the fit if I do?

I always see the same answers "they stretch out mad crazy" and " i couldn't button them up all the way" but how stretchy and whats all the way.

Currently I have a size 30 NS(normally a 32) and I just couldn't button the last button at the store. But they have stretched out to where I think it could sized one more down Or I have no ass.Plus they are really too long, I don't like stacks and i kinda like them more of a European fit.I'm just trying to figure out the exact scenario to which I can get the perfect fit and not worrying about getting wrong sizes.

thanks all or was all these questions answered before and I just missed that line hah.

When I bought my my NC i sized down 2, to a 29 and I couldn't get the last button done. After about 2 months of wearing every other day they have stretched to about a 30.5. I don't exactly like the stacks on mine, but they aren't awful enough for me to get them hemmed. I ruined a pair of Crates when I got them hemmed :(

I'm seeking some advice on purchasing my first pair of APC jeans. I've narroqed it down to the New Stadard and New Cure models, but I have a sizing question. ATM I'm wearing a pair of perfectly fitting Acne Max in a size 29, but what size would I then need to buy my APCs in?

Also, is there a large difference in the legs, between the NS and NC models?

Also, is there a large difference in the legs, between the NS and NC models?

Context has sizing charts for both so you can compare but this was posted above to give you an idea

ns

tag 26

Waist 28

Rise 9.75

Thigh 9.75

Knee 7.5

Leg Opening 7

nc

tag 26

Waist 28

Rise 9

Thigh 10