A.P.C.

jeepster

If I'm a size 30 waist, and want to size down three, what "tagged size" should I go with on this chart?

Would it be a "tagged size" 26, since that's actually a 27 waist?

sizechartpa2.png

For APC NS, I dun think the size chart you posted is that accurate.

Below is the size chart on Context Clothing.

29qocax.jpg

Sizing down by 3 from W30, you should get tagged size 25, since it measures a true size 27.

quick question guys. im looking for apc's in the closest fit to my thinn finns. would you guys suggest the nc or ps? and also im a 29 in dry stretch . and i want the same level of tightness . what do you suggest?

go with the new cures, the new cures are what you want if you want the tight painted on look. and go with a 27 in them, also be aware that they have no stretch in them, so sizing down too much = crotch blowouts.

Guest mikey8811

Hi

Just got a pair of NS in 27 and have a question about sizing (you guys must be thinking not again).

Firstly, the length - I am on the small side and while I like the stacks, they are just too long. Considering that like all the guys at SF, I am not going to wash them for a while, can I hem them to the exact length I want to wear them at for good or do I need to leave some length for potential shrinkage - there is a good 4 inches or more to take up. That is too much to turn up, so if I do not hem them I will wear them with the length turned inside - does this affect the fading at the ends when I eventually hem them?

Secondly, I can do up all the buttons but there seems to be more creases almost all the way up to the waist than I have seen from posted pics. I have been working out - doing squats and such and my thighs are larger now than when I settled on the 27 earlier. Is this too tight and should I return them for a 28?

A couple of things I also noticed - the denim seems to be thinner than a previous pair of Standards I have and before the appellation of the jeans used to be on a separate label by the tagged size, whereas now the APC lavel does not have the Rue De Fleures address anymore and has New Standard, Jean Classique instead. Is this a new batch?

Thanks

got mine in today. tight as hell. they're already kinda stretching because from the knee down they're a little more loose than in the pics. i can get two buttons done.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2dlsrq1.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/smzqll.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/2i0uph0.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/11rzqmt.jpg

crappy pics. can't find my digi.

edit - oops didnt resize

seriously, take off your little sisters jeans

Guest mikey8811
Hi

Just got a pair of NS in 27 and have a question about sizing (you guys must be thinking not again).

Firstly, the length - I am on the small side and while I like the stacks, they are just too long. Considering that like all the guys at SF, I am not going to wash them for a while, can I hem them to the exact length I want to wear them at for good or do I need to leave some length for potential shrinkage - there is a good 4 inches or more to take up. That is too much to turn up, so if I do not hem them I will wear them with the length turned inside - does this affect the fading at the ends when I eventually hem them?

Secondly, I can do up all the buttons but there seems to be more creases almost all the way up to the waist than I have seen from posted pics. I have been working out - doing squats and such and my thighs are larger now than when I settled on the 27 earlier. Is this too tight and should I return them for a 28?

A couple of things I also noticed - the denim seems to be thinner than a previous pair of Standards I have and before the appellation of the jeans used to be on a separate label by the tagged size, whereas now the APC lavel does not have the Rue De Fleures address anymore and has New Standard, Jean Classique instead. Is this a new batch?

Thanks

Up for some help please.

Thanks