A.P.C.

jeepster

I am wanting a pair of black APCs, I guess either petit standard or new cure... from APC's site, am I correct that only the petit standard comes in black?

I am 26 in dior, 26 in A77 and 27 in Skull, so does 24 in APC sound right?

Searching through APCs collection, I think they do have black new cures, however the smallest size even listed is 28 :(

hey, i got a pair of new standards that i've been wearing for 1-2 weeks now. i noticed that my top button is pretty loose and wobbly, while all the other buttons are fine. is this normal? those of you who have apc jeans, please tell me, im getting a bit worried!

It's just the cover, don't worry about it

hey, i got a pair of new standards that i've been wearing for 1-2 weeks now. i noticed that my top button is pretty loose and wobbly, while all the other buttons are fine. is this normal? those of you who have apc jeans, please tell me, im getting a bit worried!

Newer APCs have a two-piece hardware with a flat top button loosely mounted on another piece so that the button can be jiggered and rotated; this is normal. Older APCs have a one-piece convex button that's riveted directly to the jeans, and should not be loose.

Old one on the left, new one on the right:

apc-buttons.jpg

I've had mine since may 14th, I wear them EVERYDAY and I realllly need a denim repair kit. were 2 cop?

I got my New Cures in the mail today. Ended up going with a size 26 (My Dior MIJ 19cm Raw size is 28 just for reference) and I think I got the right size. Can't button up the top button but I managed to get the other two buttons done with a little effort. Thanks to those of you who helped me figure out what size to go with.

And here are a few fit pics... they don't look tight in the pics but I have to peel them off my body right now so they're pretty snug:

3025818755_4316852f77_o.jpg

3025818611_32f7707440_o.jpg

3025818489_4d3a4fd33b_o.jpg

3026652650_416c1fa23c_o.jpg

Great fit.

I'm suprised you could go down 2 sizes from your diors... They must be kind of loose

Great fit.

I'm suprised you could go down 2 sizes from your diors... They must be kind of loose

Thanks. As far as my Dior size goes... the jump between sizes is so big that I would just consider myself a 28. It probably have a slightly more relaxed fit after full stretch, though. I tried on a 27 in 19cm MIJ raw indigo and there was no way I could get them pulled up past my thighs. When I tried on 28, they were pretty snug (not as snug as my NC straight out of the box though) but I was able to do all the buttons and the clasp right away with just a little effort.

hey everyone. I've read through a ton of info on the NC and finally copped last night from context. I'm just double checking on sizing. I wear 30/31 in Diesel so I went with a 29 in the NC. Does this seem right? I have vikers in 30. and zatiny in both 30 and 31 and they both feel pretty good but 31 tends to be a little more comfy obviously.

hey everyone. I've read through a ton of info on the NC and finally copped last night from context. I'm just double checking on sizing. I wear 30/31 in Diesel so I went with a 29 in the NC. Does this seem right? I have vikers in 30. and zatiny in both 30 and 31 and they both feel pretty good but 31 tends to be a little more comfy obviously.

Just for some reference. I wear a 32/33 in most jeans and wore a 29 in APC Hipsters. They will stretch out a ton so it really depends what fit you are going for. Wear a belt when you first get them to prevent over stretching them if you like. If you can button them up immediately they may be too big.

Guest crazy4kix
When you wear them daily for 3 months. APC's have a grace period because they are loaded with starch I believe. Once you break through that then they will fall into form.

so for the first three months they will practically stay the same?