A.P.C.

jeepster

nc and ns look bad on girls. ps is the only suitable apc cut for women imo

i beg to differ..

check out irelax's pair of nc. she fits them perfecto..

i take back what i said about you, i do not feel any pity or remorse for you being in red.
im gonna go hang myself now. I've lost favor in your eyes :\

hahaha you're DONE. game over.. end of the line! lol red red red...

edit: nice poteto will try to remember to rep tomorrow.. good fit :)

i was thinking of getting another pair of NS in size 28, because these bag a lot for me and have stretched wayy too much.. or maybe should i settle for NC ? if it matters, i'm 5'7" and about 133lbs. if i get the NS in size 28, im gonna give my bf the 29.

i thought it was a great fit for a guy but for a girl, at the least the ass fills out.

Just got my size 28 rescues in the mail today and I'm concerned they might still be too big.

I originally got a 30, but send them back because they were loose before I even wore them.

I'm about a 32.5 true waist. The 28 are a little snug, but they button fine and aren't really uncomfortable, just almost perfect. Everything I read says that APCs will stretch like crazy. Should I return them again for a 27? Should they be just barely be able to button? If these fit just a little snug, should I go for a really super tight fit at first to account for a ton of stretch?

Any help?

Just got my size 28 rescues in the mail today and I'm concerned they might still be too big.

I originally got a 30, but send them back because they were loose before I even wore them.

I'm about a 32.5 true waist. The 28 are a little snug, but they button fine and aren't really uncomfortable, just almost perfect. Everything I read says that APCs will stretch like crazy. Should I return them again for a 27? Should they be just barely be able to button? If these fit just a little snug, should I go for a really super tight fit at first to account for a ton of stretch?

Any help?

The smallest size Rescues come in is 28. If they already fit you brand new, then you're too skinny for them.

The smallest size Rescues come in is 28. If they already fit you brand new, then you're too skinny for them.

That's a bummer. I don't really like the New Standards because I think they're just too slim fit for my style. I guess I'll return them and use the credit for something else from the denim bar website.

Anyone have suggestions on a similar cut that is sold on Denim Bar online?

. I don't really like the New Standards because I think they're just too slim fit for my style.

the New Standard was designed so you can wear it in a number of different ways, either slim, normal, or baggy. you could own 3 pairs of the same jeans and they would all look different

i just measured my apc new standards size 25 b.i.g. style incase you guys need a reference

the waist is 32 inches

front rise is 11 inches

upper thigh is 22 inches

leg opening is 15 inches

theyre pretty much fully stretched out.

theyre for sale in the supermarket for 90 dollars if anyone is interested! :D

I know this really isn't denim but i didn't feel like starting a new thread anyone know how these cures fit from this season? are you suppose to size the same as the normal new cures?

Someone in the A.P.C. Men's F/W 08.09 thread said he just sized down one (from 28 to 27):

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=55789&page=7#137

He posted a couple of fit pics two posts down.

Someone in the A.P.C. Men's F/W 08.09 thread said he just sized down one (from 28 to 27):

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=55789&page=7#137

He posted a couple of fit pics two posts down.

They look like a washed pair of cures. They're a washed pair, so obviously he doesnt need to size down as much. Raws stretch a lot. Other denim types not as much. Also i'm pretty sure there is some stretch in them.