A.P.C.

jeepster

Wondering if any of you can help. Apologies for being perhaps generic. I have 2 pairs of Dior Homme 19cm MIJ and i am looking for a new pair of jeans. I want to go for something a little more baggier this time and i'm wondering what APC Rescue' are like. Im also not ruling myself out of pair of New Standards. Does anybody have image of the fit of these (somebody wearing them)?

ps: check my join date.

A.P.C New Standards 27

6 months wear

1 cold soak in Dr. Bronners soap

notes: Sorry, I couldn't find my tripod so I just used my girlfriends P&S, color is semi accurate. This pair got a lot of wear at my work which broke them in and gave them some character fast. I gained some weight over the time from the gym so the fit is a bit snug around the thighs, I'm thinking of possibly buying a new pair of 28 or 29.

APCFUll.jpg

APCBack.jpg

APCFit.jpg

I like your shoes in that last picture. Are those low-top clarks?

Wondering if any of you can help. Apologies for being perhaps generic. I have 2 pairs of Dior Homme 19cm MIJ and i am looking for a new pair of jeans. I want to go for something a little more baggier this time and i'm wondering what APC Rescue' are like. Im also not ruling myself out of pair of New Standards. Does anybody have image of the fit of these (somebody wearing them)?

ps: check my join date.

Photo-0002.jpg

New Standard

rescue3.jpg

Rescue

photo130ys3.jpg

and my nc, after about a month of wear. phone fade has started a bit, can't wait for honeycombs.

I'm looking for a more relaxed fit in the thigh area but I'm worried that the PS will be too tight in the calf area. My NC in size 26 (sized down 2) are just as tight as my calfs allow but I love the fit (pictures on page 94).

Are the PS (black) going to be too tight at the calfs if I size down 2?

Which size should I get for NC (indigo)?

Photo-0002.jpg

New Standard

rescue3.jpg

Rescue

photo130ys3.jpg

and my nc, after about a month of wear. phone fade has started a bit, can't wait for honeycombs.

Thanks for this. Im aware of what the NS's look like though. Does anybody else have a better picture of themselves wearing Rescue's? Even better would be if you had a pair of NS's and could take images of yourself wearing both. I would go try them on but getting to try both NS's and Rescue's in my size (i size down 29) is extremely difficult—its better to buy online.

If i could barely fit into 19cm black diors size 31 would i be safe to get a 31 or 32 in new cures? i know the 19cm is designed after the cure but are the sizing the exact same for them? i'm torn between which size. i def want to slouch/sag them but i still want the leg to be fairly tight.

I could barely fit into 19cm black diors size 31 as I have soccer thighs and I ended up getting size 32. My size 32 new cures are now quite comfortable after a year and a half of very occasional wear and 1 dry clean. The thigh was a bit restrictive before.

So I guess it really depends on whether thighs are an issue.

Myself, I would go with the size 32 new cures and get a little more slouching and not feel like there are chains around my thighs.

I just washed my four month old nc's last night since I got grape juice on them. I used woolite and soaked them for half an hour. They're so pretty! I'll post pictures soon.