A.P.C.

jeepster

Yeah I did a lot of reading here before splurging on denim. The folks here definitely know what they're talking about.

The thing is, you're buying rescues, not NS or NC. Rescues are already a pretty relaxed fit and apc just stretches like fuckin crazy. So yes, even for muscular people, sizing down in rescues is a good plan.

Will post pics when I feel like these jeans are ready for sufu. I've worn them hard for only a month now.. whiskers and combs are coming in but little to no fades yet.

I just got my size 29 apc ns and they are not tight or hard to fit into at all. They are just right. Does that mean I need to size down? I don't know which waist size to use. Above my belly button is 30 inches but where I wear my jeans, it is 32. So which do I use and do I need to size down?

I just got my size 29 apc ns and they are not tight or hard to fit into at all. They are just right. Does that mean I need to size down? I don't know which waist size to use. Above my belly button is 30 inches but where I wear my jeans, it is 32. So which do I use and do I need to size down?

If you want them to be loose (which is opposite the point of the NC anyway), then keep what you have... if you want them to be slim/skinny, size down probably 1, maybe 2.

wait, r u talking about for new cures because what i have are new standards. So I should size down and get new cures, or just size down in ns? so confused.

we really cant help you in deciding what size you want. if you want it slim and tight, then get new cures and size down 2.(dont be afraid to size down because they stretch out way more than you think) if u want it just right/easy to put on, get new standards and size down 1

everything depends on what you want. the best bet is to go to the APC store and try them on and i suggest you do that.

wait, r u talking about for new cures because what i have are new standards. So I should size down and get new cures, or just size down in ns? so confused.

Eh, I misread NS as NC. Either way, same thing applies. Size down until you have difficulty buttoning them if you want to have a slim fit.

Ok, so from the replies and what I read, looks like Im gonna have to size down in the apc ns to 28. How about if I wanna get nc, should I size down to 28 in that too or stay 29? Also, my apc ns in size 29 are up for sale or trade now if anyone wants them. only tried on a couple of times to find out that they are too big. holla if you interested.

you cats dont wash your jeans inside out do you

that one guy with the NCs lost mad indigo. I've washed my NCs about two times but im still trying to keep them dark

edit: here. NCs 1 year and 2 washes later

33kf1mp.jpg

2icb2vn.jpg

2q9b8s3.jpg

rayrgw.jpg

and heres the petite fit. size 27. 1 week and theyve already stretched

jgnjtv.jpg

15ytbuf.jpg

2mdm3j8.jpg

can someone with 26 new cures give me the measurements?

do you mean before or after wear?

I have a question I hope you guys can answer..

I have a pair of size 29 NC's..way too tight on me from the waist to the thighs but from the knee's down they're perfect..I have big thighs so i can't even wear them for over an hour..I have them listed here and im wondering what you guys think I should do: Switch to NS same size, up size in NC, or try PS? I want the same kinda fit from the knee's down that my 29 NC's have but alot more room in the thighs and possibly a lower rise for sagging

I have a question I hope you guys can answer..

I have a pair of size 29 NC's..way too tight on me from the waist to the thighs but from the knee's down they're perfect..I have big thighs so i can't even wear them for over an hour..I have them listed here and im wondering what you guys think I should do: Switch to NS same size, up size in NC, or try PS? I want the same kinda fit from the knee's down that my 29 NC's have but alot more room in the thighs and possibly a lower rise for sagging

You described the PS.