A.P.C.

jeepster

I think that's a bad idea, but at least wear a belt so the waist doesn't get huge too.

wait, why don't you just get new standards...

cuz tobi doesn't have stock for NS :P

i'm thinking of ordering a petit standards size down 2...

as new cure measurements from context isn't very accurate..as people are giving all sort of measurement of a same size and might be too skinny for me

I think that's a bad idea, but at least wear a belt so the waist doesn't get huge too.

wait, why don't you just get new standards...

I don't know about him, but I'm thinking about sizing down 3 on NS or 1 on NC because I want more taper than a NS I just don't want them to be skin tight. The ideal fit would be Petit Standards sized down 2 but they're not available where I'm getting mine.

dsc03357qu6.th.jpg

so i got my ps size 30 today

they feel way tighter than i thought....you think its a good fit? sending them backs not an option so its either keep or sell. I like em but eh just dunno if its a great fit or not.

just wondering, what's your true waist size / levis size?

also a question to all out there...is sizing down 3 on NC possible even with a long period of discomfort to allow stretching?

just wondering, what's your true waist size / levis size?

also a question to all out there...is sizing down 3 on NC possible even with a long period of discomfort to allow stretching?

i heard of some sizing down 3...

im barely a true 32 and i prefer a 32 in levis. i sized down 2 on this pair

hagen, fit looks great. just wear them hard and maybe sag them a bit more (if that's your style). here are what mine are looking like at around 4.5 months (same thing, PS sized down 2. 30->28), you should expect the same:

IMG_5640.jpg

i've been wearing them pretty much every day, all day for the last month or so. even slept in them a few times. they have stretched out considerably. i like the fit but i'm thinking they might need to be tightened up a bit. too early for a hot soak so maybe i'll steam them in the shower or something.

I think mine are going on a little more than a year now? Something like that, like a year and a month, gonna snap some pics before another wash tomorrow. Think I've washed them about 6-8 times now, they still fade quite nicely, and rips are only just starting to develop in the back pockets. Pics tomorrow around noon-ish.

i thought to brake APC you can do all kind of stuff so i picked up leg opening and pulled, using maybe 1/4 of my strength and threads ripped like paper. :eek:

PS brand new from NY.

dscn49111mw8.jpg

bro weirdest thing i did the same shyt to mine today, didnt tear as much as urs but i tugged at them so light and they just tore.

hagen, fit looks great. just wear them hard and maybe sag them a bit more (if that's your style). here are what mine are looking like at around 4.5 months (same thing, PS sized down 2. 30->28), you should expect the same:

i've been wearing them pretty much every day, all day for the last month or so. even slept in them a few times. they have stretched out considerably. i like the fit but i'm thinking they might need to be tightened up a bit. too early for a hot soak so maybe i'll steam them in the shower or something.

Your fit is great! anyway i was wondering whether if u keep washing them will they keep stretching? and will they stretch until a maximum?

Edit: and is there u can prevent it from stretching anymore when u get the right fit?

^thats what i mean, i was in shock. Same thread goes all the way up, and i hear you guys recommend doing squads and all kind of stuff in these?! wouldnt take a chance!

you can still stretch around in them while your wearing them, its prolly just that area where its weak and cant be pulled that way, i just tugged from the seams sides in order to stretch the opening, good luck with yours

can anyone get me some measurements on a pair of well worn NS in indigo [and if possible black as well] tagged 30

i wanna see how far they stretch...i got tagged 31 and now theyre almost 36" on the waist and ive lost weight on top of that

dude hows ur NS 31 , on ur thigh and leg.

post here ur measurements. thigh , rise , waist , leg opening , knee

My thighs are 23.5. They are a bit smaller due to hurting my back but I was working my legs out pretty well before that. The jeans started off with me needing to pull them as high as possible and they were still skin tight on the thighs. it just stretched out to fit me.

You must have tiny legs (though it doesn't look like it). We look like a similar build (muscular). I have a 33" waist and got a 29" and there was no way I could have worn those. I could get all buttons done except 1 but I needed some more room for my stuff. Good luck with those. They'll fade nicely.

My thighs are 23.5. They are a bit smaller due to hurting my back but I was working my legs out pretty well before that. The jeans started off with me needing to pull them as high as possible and they were still skin tight on the thighs. it just stretched out to fit me.

You must have tiny legs (though it doesn't look like it). We look like a similar build (muscular). I have a 33" waist and got a 29" and there was no way I could have worn those. I could get all buttons done except 1 but I needed some more room for my stuff. Good luck with those. They'll fade nicely.