A.P.C.

jeepster

^keep in mind the actual measurement of the waist on the size 32 NS is 34" prior to any stretching

i would say size down to a 31 as long as you don't have a big build

yes am aware of it. thanks

31 PS?

cuz i only wanna get PS instead. cuz NS 32 and 31 is almost the same for the legs as given from context measurement.

i would want sth like the pic...

i dun think NS would be that slim.

i just checked the size chart on context and the actualy waist measurement for the size 31 new standards is 32" which is two inches smaller than the actual waist measurement for the size 32

not sure i would be able to size down 1 more now that i know that

i was kinda aiming for a "relaxed" 505 type fit

here's how they look prior to any stretching...

20kq9hz.jpg

25i14j7.jpg

2ez436u.jpg

iyefr9.jpg

Edit: i forgot to mention that the only difference in the measurements shown on contextclothing.com between the 31 and 32 new standards is a quarter inch in the rise :/

here's pics of the size 31:

zlrey1.jpg

nvoyo8.jpg

14jn42a.jpg

hoping that the legs and rise stretch a bit so they have a lil' more of a relaxed fit like size 32

if i measure my waist where i where my jeans i get 36"

if i pulled the measuring tape tight enough it would maybe measure 35"

my size 31 weren't quite as small in the waist as i thought they would be...i would say more like 33"

and when i read you question initially i didn't read it closely...i don't know what size you should wear in the PS or NC

if i measure my waist where i where my jeans i get 36"

if i pulled the measuring tape tight enough it would maybe measure 35"

my size 31 weren't quite as small in the waist as i thought they would be...i would say more like 33"

and when i read you question initially i didn't read it closely...i don't know what size you should wear in the PS or NC

so u feel u could get in size 30 NS?

^well, according to context the actual waist measurement is the same for the size 30 and 31 so i think i would be able to get them buttoned

however, like i said when i measured the waist on my pair of size 31 it measured about 33"

i don't know if that could be chalked up to inconsistencies of APC's or erroneous information on context

dude , i'm the same size as you.

does ur 31 , look sth like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29916675@N04/2881201355/

or is it tighter?

i want to achieve that fit ...^

and i tried size 30 , i couldn't pull it up my ass.

so do i go for 31 or 32... and are the legs the same for NS 31 and 32 for you? since the measurement are same.

dude , i'm the same size as you.

does ur 31 , look sth like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29916675@N04/2881201355/

or is it tighter?

i want to achieve that fit ...^

and i tried size 30 , i couldn't pull it up my ass.

so do i go for 31 or 32... and are the legs the same for NS 31 and 32 for you? since the measurement are same.

lay down and get the 30 NS on, if u absolutely cant go for the 31 NS. if you want a slim fit thats roomy to your true fit with less denim then you will have to be uncomfortable for a few days untill form fitting occurs. just my two sense

lay down and get the 30 NS on, if u absolutely cant go for the 31 NS. if you want a slim fit thats roomy to your true fit with less denim then you will have to be uncomfortable for a few days untill form fitting occurs. just my two sense

thanks dude , am wondering , if i could get a new cure 33 to give me the fit instead.

anyone have measurements for a new cure 33 when bought or worn?

my waist is 33-34 where I wear my jeans and I got a 29 NS. I guess I sized down 3. They were tight as hell when I first got them now they are slim and a tiny bit relaxed

apcfront.jpg

You must have tiny legs (though it doesn't look like it). We look like a similar build (muscular). I have a 33" waist and got a 29" and there was no way I could have worn those. I could get all buttons done except 1 but I needed some more room for my stuff. Good luck with those. They'll fade nicely.

just wondering if your new cures is new cures H or F, i was trying to get myself a pair of 25, but then i figured out that New cures H does not go down to 25. and i think NC H and F are quite different in terms of fitting. cheers
As far as I know, the only difference between the Homme and Femme versions of the New Cure is the rise. The Femme has a lower rise (One button less than the Homme).

As far as I know, the only difference between the Homme and Femme versions of the New Cure is the rise. The Femme has a lower rise (One button less than the Homme).

maybe im ignorant.. but i thought the NC was the NC.... and that there was no ladies version. Unisex.. etc..

let me know if im wrong though. thanks

I thought the difference between NC H and F are more than the rise, i own a pair of NC H 27 and i have tried a NC F 26, i appears to me the F 26 is loser on me than the H27.

cheers

My APC NS stretched a lot within the first 6 weeks. What is Superfuture's recommendation for it to shrink to size?

you probably bought them to big to begin with, if you hot soak theyll shrink but then stretch back faster. your best bet if to sell before you do anything extreme to them.

and size down with your next pair to compliment the stretching on them.

Still don't believe?

ibm1s8.jpg

Didn't realize myself till some time later' date=' but that's my own pair so I would know.[/quote']

so do you think NC F fits different to a NC H, as i have been trying so hard to figure out. do you have any idea how small NC H goes down, on APC website, the smallest avaliable is 27, does it mean if i want something smaller than 27, i need to go for a NC F? is that the reason you bought a NC F?

lots of questions, thanks.