A.P.C.

jeepster

fit pics of the NSs i was talking about.

i bought them used, so i dont know how long they've been worn..i'm hoping they wont stretch anymore..imo, the fit is nice, they feel good.

if this is all they're gonna stretch, i'm probably going to sell the NCs and buy a pair of indigo NSs

What size are your NS? I would say you could size down one more on them. It seems like you want a slimmer fit so I would just suggest cutting some weight before buying more denim. Try some low carbs and calorie deficit and I bet you will see some changes in a few months.

it depends on the brand...

(keep in mind that i'm new to raws and fashion in general so dont flame me):

CK jeans- 34

true religion- 36

but when measured with tape, i'm 38

it's so weird

get NSs and size down two.

these are my NSs 1 month of everyday wear i sized down 3 to a 31, and they strethed to my fit without the extra denim if i would have sized down 2.

moto_0207.jpg

moto_0208.jpg

moto_0203.jpg

get NSs and size down two.

these are my NSs 1 month of everyday wear i sized down 3 to a 31, and they strethed to my fit without the extra denim if i would have sized down 2.

did you see my other pics? i posted pics of me wearing my size 35 NSs...for the indigo, should i size down 1 more size?

hate to ask a question that has possibly been ask in the thread multiple times but there's almost 2000 posts in the thread...

i initially got a pair of NS's in size 32 and then sent them back and got a 31 'cause i was afraid the waist was going to stretch to be too big

according to the size chart on context clothing the only difference between the measurements given for the two are the waist (2" smaller on the 31) and the rise (.25" smaller on the 31)

the way the 32's fit when i got them was a pretty desired fit to me as far as bagginess...even though the context says the measurements for the thigh and knee is the same between the 32's and 31's i really think the 31's are a snugger fit...will they stretch enough in the thigh and knee to give me a more desired fit after wear??

when i first tried them on i thought maybe i had been accidentally sent the NC's

hate to ask a question that has possibly been ask in the thread multiple times but there's almost 2000 posts in the thread...

i initially got a pair of NS's in size 32 and then sent them back and got a 31 'cause i was afraid the waist was going to stretch to be too big

according to the size chart on context clothing the only difference between the measurements given for the two are the waist (2" smaller on the 31) and the rise (.25" smaller on the 31)

the way the 32's fit when i got them was a pretty desired fit to me as far as bagginess...even though the context says the measurements for the thigh and knee is the same between the 32's and 31's i really think the 31's are a snugger fit...will they stretch enough in the thigh and knee to give me a more desired fit after wear??

when i first tried them on i thought maybe i had been accidentally sent the NC's

they will be fine

recommendation.

im 5'6 120 lbs and have a pretty skinny build.

what apc jean would i want im looking for something not tight or not tooo baggy. shouldi go with the PS's sized down 2?

I'm the same size as you and New Cures in a 29 worked real well for me. I could have sized down more, but I didn't want them to be too tight. I've had them for a year and a half now and they still fit really well. New Standards in a 25 are also good for me. I tried on the PS and didn't like the low rise.

I'm about 5'3", 105ish lbs.

Want a slim fit, almost positively the NC's.

I wear 28's in Levi's. However, i feel that my true waist size is a tiny bit smaller than that.

Should i go with 25's or 26's in the NC's?

How much skinnier will the NC's be than, say, Levi 511's?

Thanks to anyone that helps out, this would be my first pair of quality jeans and want to make it right!

-Matthew

DSC02392.jpg

recently started on these new cures sz 25, photo was taken after two days wearnnn.

just wondering if your new cures is new cures H or F, i was trying to get myself a pair of 25, but then i figured out that New cures H does not go down to 25. and i think NC H and F are quite different in terms of fitting. cheers