Does anyone know if APC still practices their butler program?

Honestly I have no idea but you can email them here http://www.apcjournal.fr/?page_id=63

on their french online store they have a video ad thing for the butler program, it looks like it's only in france though.

They still do it. You have to take your jeans into the store, no mail ins. And its up to them if they want to take it.

im a bit short on money so if anyone has apc ns in size 29 and hemmed, pls contact me. thanks!

I have a pair on sale. Not hemmed though

around six months. nice day for pictures so I figured I'd update

8392531565_94b7c94e7f.jpg

8393618138_77a35527b5.jpg

Anyone pick up the carhartt x apc gabrielle coat and have issues with the oil transferring on to other clothes ?

Just wondering if this is normal or there is something wrong with mine ?

where can i get the measurement for APC New Petite Standard, specifically size 29?

Little update on my APCs, fades are a bit brighter but it was really cloudy when I took these. 2 months and 2 weeks:

8374184820_39fc7e4056_b.jpg

8373118749_e38aca5a36_b.jpg

8373113697_7ae9571b84_b.jpg

8374195864_a8d33b5f39_b.jpg

8374194778_ceb566c8ee_b.jpg

8374193098_399b40e0fd_b.jpg

Need to get a small crotch hole repaired, sending them off on monday or tuesday.

They've also had a hot soak now so I'll post some updates when I have the chance.

Little update on my APCs, fades are a bit brighter but it was really cloudy when I took these. 2 months and 2 weeks:

Need to get a small crotch hole repaired, sending them off on monday or tuesday.

Odd that your jeans always tear so early. Fits for both your Imperials and this APC pair are on point. Hmm, maybe it's just bad luck. :wacko:

[/size]

Odd that your jeans always tear so early. Fits for both your Imperials and this APC pair are on point. Hmm, maybe it's just bad luck. :wacko:

Yeah I know it's really annoying :/ I can only presume that it's because I don't have any others in rotation so the Imps were being worn every day until they had an almost crotch hole (which I need to get sorted although they're at my parents place) so then I got the APCs but I've been wearing them consistently for the past 2months+ so now they need repairing.

Any advice on this NS fit? Thighs too tight? 6'1, 195, approx 24-24.25" thighs. These are 33's (would probably size down again as I was able to get top button on first try) but they're pretty much skin tight right now.

8399733883_97a4d2bc3d_b.jpg

Edited by Edgeraid

supafreak125, they are too tight imo. you should go with ns and size down one for a slim straight look. make sure you cuff them too :)

I don't know which I want more NC or PS. I'm also having trouble deciding on which size I should get either in. Can you guys help me?

I measured a pair of PBJ xx-010 that I had tapered:

IMG_7831-1_zps988b6d53.jpg

Waist measures at about 16.25in across.

IMG_7833-1_zps40c5dcdc.jpg

Upper thigh is about 11in across.

IMG_7834-1_zpsd191b886.jpg

The knee is about 7.5in across.

How it looks on me:

IMG_7839-1_zpscad4d84e.jpg

IMG_7837-1_zps90c311a2.jpg

IMG_7840-1_zps7731715c.jpg

Which style is closest to my xx-010?

Yeah I know it's really annoying :/ I can only presume that it's because I don't have any others in rotation so the Imps were being worn every day until they had an almost crotch hole (which I need to get sorted although they're at my parents place) so then I got the APCs but I've been wearing them consistently for the past 2months+ so now they need repairing.

woa dere boi. do you do anything really unique in your jeans?

@unicorn it depends. What people don't tell you is that your waist might fluctuate over the time it takes to stretch the jeans. If you have access to a store then go try on ps and nc in 29 or 30.from what i know (i researched alot on ps vs nc and i have both) they should stretch the same. E.g. I have sz27 ps and sz28 nc and both fit the same because my waist was a a little slimmer when I wore the ps but now my waist is a bit bigger say less than an inch. Plus you will definitely want to sag on your hips the ps more than the nc because the ps rise is smaller.

I'm afraid that if I go with a 30 that my waist will stretch the jeans TOO much as opposed to a 29 which might stretch to accommodate my waist comfortably. Is there a max amount of in the waist of NC or PS will stretch? Like 2-3 inches?

So 29 = 31 waist

30 = 32 waist

If you go 29 you would get 32 inch by stretching 1 inch at the very least, if you go 30 then expect 33 at least.

So, if I went with a size 29, AT MOST, it will stretch to a 32, and that goes the same to a size 30, which at most, will stretch as far as 33?

Anyone interested in a pair of almost new PS in size 29 contact me! worn 2 times..

@unicorn

No.

if the pair are vanity sized, they will be as follows

tag says 29 = 31 inch waist

tag says 30 = 32 inch waist

Then when you wear it, account for AT LEAST 1 inch.

so if you buy a size 29, expect (after the 1 inch stretch) that the pair of jeans will have a 32 inch waist. obviously the more it stretches, the larger the waist.

The average stretching is (as far as I know) if you are a relatively lean guy, then 1.5-2 inches.

Measure you waist (or wherever you want to wear you jeans) and then calculate.

For example if your waist is 32 inches,

you will buy a size 29, then stretch it out 1 inch and the jeans will be at 32 inches. You can size down more if you are really really rail thin

Edited by xcrunchx