As ghoul said, just tell the tailor what length you'd like them to hem them to. I would leave about .5 - 1" of extra length tho. Also ask to keep the excess denim that they cut off. Could be useful incase you need to make some patches in the future for rips/holes.

It's up to you if you want that extra little detail. If you want to spend the extra cash for the chain stitch then go for it. There's no real reason to get it done. Although I've seen crazy roping on a pair of jeans that had a chain stitch but the actual denim could've been a bigger factor.

i have these apc ps size 27 for 10 days but i feel like the calves are still a bit tight. will they stretch? should i trade it for a 28 instead? what do you guys think?

EraKql.jpg

bkEeal.jpg

a7pjql.jpg

Edited by t0ne

i have these apc ps size 27 for 10 days but i feel like the calves are still a bit tight. will they stretch? should i trade it for a 28 instead? what do you guys think?

Do they fit the waist? if you didn't want to calves tight you should have got NS not PS. If the waist fits the calves will stretch if your calves are bigger than what the denim is allowing right now.

Do they fit the waist? if you didn't want to calves tight you should have got NS not PS. If the waist fits the calves will stretch if your calves are bigger than what the denim is allowing right now.

yeah the waist fits

Just an update on the progress of my jeans. It's been about a month since I soaked them. I'm really happy with how they are coming along. Here are a few photos.

Denim Detail:

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

Fit:

IMG_5274.jpeg

Thoughts?

yeah the waist fits

Then they fit. You don't want your waist to be massive. The waist is the most important part in my opinion.

anyone have personal experiences with the apc petit standard raw black? I am a true size 30. wear size 28 in the regular indigo ps. but i have heard that the black ones dont stretch as much, up to 2 sizes. is this true? should i get a 28 or 29 for the black ones?

Edited by freshandope

depends on how your indigos fit initially. Were you able to button those up? I would probably buy one size down and see how those fit then decide if you should exchange them

depends on how your indigos fit initially. Were you able to button those up? I would probably buy one size down and see how those fit then decide if you should exchange them

My indigos initially, I could barely button them up but I did. I'm a true size 30. Now my indigos are the ideal fit for me, being originally a 28. I just want to know if its true that the blacks dont stretch as much.

Anyone got experience with the Light Petit Standards?

They have elastane with them, so im not really sure regarding fit and if they stretch out like usual. but do they fit / age the same way as the regular ones?

thankss

Just an update on the progress of my jeans. It's been about a month since I soaked them. I'm really happy with how they are coming along. Here are a few photos.

Denim Detail:

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

Fit:

IMG_5274.jpeg

Thoughts?

Fit is great! And i'm really diggin ur honeycombs!

Howmuch wear did u put in these?

APCxCarhart has landed at BlackBlue. if anyone hasn't seen it, it's pretty amazing.

APCs a month and a few days:

8157452706_9cb49f4da8_b.jpg

8157419823_cf379df3db_b.jpg

8157452472_7a55b2f327_b.jpg

8157452844_d43219016a_b.jpg

Honestly man? What is the point of putting up a post like this when they just look like this? (ie barely any change from a new pair)

If you are going to post some early pics at least make them fit pics. /rant

Ofake - Nice! Great contrast. I like how high the whiskers go. What the circle fade from?

Fit is great! And i'm really diggin ur honeycombs!

Howmuch wear did u put in these?

I appreciate the positive feedback!

I put about 11 months of total wear, but not worn all the time. Probably 3-4 times a week

hey sorry for the uber noob/old question but can anyone tell me the difference between an APC NS (or NS)x supreme and the regular NS/PS?

Denim wise there is none, just a few Supreme details (such as the Fuck 'em on the backpocket).