A.P.C.

jeepster

Great interview under this link above and interesting fadings on those APC pants. Almost ready to reach the Holy Grail status

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Jib, get the 31's. They legs aren't gonna stretch a ton to make the fit look totally different. If the 30s were skinny then they're not gonna end up slim.

narutofan, start with the 29s and see how you like the fit. If you don't like it exchange it.

With plenty of forums that have APC thread and the thousands of sizing questions, I still don't get why people still ask about what size to get.

Go to page 1 and read, the FAQs should still be there. If not read through the past 10 pages and you'll find your answer. Just buy a size and if you don't like it exchange it....it's not that hard people. All jeans will stretch and depending on what activities you do will kinda determine how much they stretch. They'll stretch differently with each person just like the fading. so you'll just have to pull the trigger on a pair and live through the experience.

I stopped by the TBS yesterday and bought the Petit Standards in Faux Noir, great! Unfortunately I didn't look at the black ones, but these are great.

They're sort of gray/black but they look better in real life than on pictures. The best part; they're light gray inside so they'll probably fade nicely.

I usually use size 29 in all jeans, but sized down to 28 in these, they waist would probably let me size down one more but I don't want my feet to fall off due to the low blood flow.

img0001jpg.jpg

Alright I need a honest opinion in the form of a intervention on my NS. Excuse my shitty Berry pics.

To hem or leave alone? Going on two months of consistent on and off wear. Size 36. I am 5'6. Thought settling or a wash in the future would help decision. I'm a noob in NS.

IMG00214-20121030-1035.jpg

Edited by mlwdp

7041405309_d851cbc420_z.jpg

heres a picture

they look darker in person. still, its a very unique denim, ive never owned anything like it before.

I just scored a pair of these on ebay ($90 shipped!). Have you had any significant fading? I'm curious how they'll turn out. Can't seem to find many pics online..

Hey guys, new to this forum :).

I'm xSanjay. A big fan of denim!

I've always been a fan of Nudie Jeans. And bought a N&F like a year ago. unfortunately i grew out of it because i visited the gym to much.

Today i bought an APC PS. and i'm very pleased about it!

APCFITFRONT.jpg

APCFITBACK.jpg

It's a little small in the thighs, but im sure they will stretch fine :).

You will see me more in this thread!

Cheers,

Sanjay

Wow xSanjay! I envy that fit, looks really good.

Personally I'm having a bit of an issue with my new PS faux noir. They're quite a bit too long and rather stiff, which results in a lot of stacking around the knees.

U6xh4l.jpgHn3krl.jpg

Do you guys think they will look better when they have softened up a bit?

Anyway here're a couple of pics on my New Cures, 1 year old and machine

washed once.

YWv3Nl.jpgHdsKRl.jpg

I just noticed from the picture how girly my hips looks in these...

Thx for all the positive comments! I really appreciate them :). 1st day of wearing and still the best fit I came across so far. Really love them.

@Fillip, they do seem a little on the long side. You ever thought of a chainstitch hem? I personally love stacks.

If that's sized down 3, I dont think you knew your real waist size :P, the fit is hella sick though.

Haha yeah i didnt really know my real waist size but im assuming its 29-31. I just kept going down until i could barely button up

rawdenimexpert here, those will not stretch in the future. Trust me, I'm an expert.

What? Yes they will. I have own a pair of PS and NS from A.P.C. both stretched a lot. mostly in the waste and thighs. So they will stretch.

But his name is rawdenimexpert. EXPERT

Oh yeah. man, what was I thinking... I'm an idiot.

I love the cut/fit of my APC PS but don't really want to buy another pair of APCs. Who makes something similar? It would be even better if the taper was more aggressive.

Maybe try out 3sixteens slim tapered. PBJ 11/13 might be something you want to look into as well.