A.P.C.

jeepster

The only reason that would cause testicular cancer would be all the poontang you'd be getting that tropicalbird wouldn't.

didn't it stop being cool to make fun of tight pants in like 2001?

that being said - if you don't like the thigh fit you won't get much stretch there - maybe half an inch. The waist will stretch to your body and then some.

so i return them or not? i dont wanna make a mistake with this jeans, i dont have any experience with apc...

If your comfortable with the fit of the thighs - keep.

If your like omg too tight - return.

The fit will definetely be fine and look good - but just remember that thighs do not stretch very much. The waist and everything will fit perfect. but the legs aren't going to get wider.

Nacho, I'm not trying to be offensive but I believe in the immortal words of Roy Walker - "Say what you see!"

It looks like you're wearing your girlfriends jeans. You'll be doing well not to pop a button on those and that back shot just looks plain wrong. However, if you like them, then good luck.

Edit: perhaps exchange them for one size up?

Edited by Maynard Friedman

can someone please help... my friend got gasoline on my new cures today and they're only a month old :sad: . Is there any way to get the gas or the smell out without washing out too much of the indigo?? and will the gas ruin the fade or fuck with the indigo?

it's my first pair of raw denim too.. go figure

you absolutely need to get the gasoline out...that's a wicked fire hazard.

Wash them. If doing so fucks up the indigo (which it probably won't) beyond your liking then count your losses and buy a new pair. Just wash the gas out...seriously.

Edited by oilpit

picked up a pair of ps sz 29 about ten days ago. Have been wearing them mostly at home,, then today wore them to work to get them some real-world experience. I typically wear size 30 waist with most denim brands, so I thought I might have to size down to 28 based on what people were saying online. But trying them on I could barely button the 29s, and since the thighs are fit tight enough for my taste, I thought getting 28s would be overkill. Probably could've got sz 28 new standards, but I wanted to try a slimmer cut. Now hoping that they don't stretch too much in the waist!

35lu6on.jpg

wrj3o2.jpg

Well it looks like you splooged all over yourself hahaha.

Wash it wash it wash it. Not a sissy wash either, plaster can be a bitch if it dryed dug into the fibers.

You are going to lose contrast with a wash - but low contrast jeans /= bad jeans - there are great looking jeans that get washed all the time. Just put washing soap on the spot before you put it in the washer. Then put detergent in the machine also and let it go. Air dry and see what you have.

Edited by Bradapalooza

it's hard to tell exactly from the fit pic you posted but it seems like you could indeed be able to size down 2. I'd say as long as you can put them on in the store and close a few buttons you'll be good. Mine weren't exactly comfy when I got 'em (though I was able to button up all the way), but they're a lot better now, after just 2 weeks of irregular wearing. Be warned the thighs don't stretch that much though, so make sure you like the fit on that area.

my true waist is 31" and i tried the size tagged 29 but the truth is that the tagged 29 measures 31" is that okey? so wen people say to down size 2 i have to go with the pair that measures 29" , the tagged 27

Sizing down tagged size 4/5 (27/28) from true waist (33") worked well for me in new standards and I need to wear a belt with them, but I have skinny thighs, matchstick legs and no backside.

Petit standards have a lower rise so I think sizing down that much is asking for either potential genital mutilation or the showing of unsightly man cleavage but go for whatever floats your boat. If you can almost or just about do up the top button then you should be golden in a few weeks, just make sure you're happy with how the rest of the jeans from the bottom of the top block downwards fit on you.