btw. why some denim fade to brown and some straight to white? dont kill me for this stupid question but my old apc's faded to white and i dont like how they looks like now.

Next up is a pair of APC Hispter's that were cut up as biking shorts. (Roughly 1.5 years with occasional washes after 8mo.)

6464100565_9385b45060_b.jpg

Ah, I don't often see that many other people with the hipsters here and you cut yours. Curious as to why you did that -- got fed up with the flare?

Ah, I don't often see that many other people with the hipsters here and you cut yours. Curious as to why you did that -- got fed up with the flare?

Exactly, haha. I was trying to make it work with the flare, but it just wasn't doing it for me. I ended up with the NS pair above and decided to cut the Hipsters.

Comparison of my 26 PS to my 28 NS:

DSC01481.jpg

NS.jpg

I know most here will disagree with me, but I like the TTS NS a lot more then the PS. Skinny guys like me can't pull off super tight jeans like the PS. Plus, the leg opening on the PS was really small, to the point of I couldn't get them off.

There's no debate; second pic is 100% better.

So, can I get by rocking some NSs in the middle of a Canadian winter? Or should I look to up the uzi?

sick fit man but for everyone, its petit standard, because standard is masculin.

@taukappaepsilon

I still think the PS look great on you, and what do you mean skinny guys cant pull of skinny jeans, Skinny jeans ARE for skinny people.

Its a lot better than people wearing skinny jeans in size 36+

NS look fine though, Probably wouldve been greater in a size 26 too.

Posted · Hidden by illness, December 11, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by illness, December 11, 2011 - No reason given

What size should I go with for Petit's if I'm a 30 for Flatheads?

it'd be nice to be able to browse this thread without reading "so I'm a true waist 36 but I want a slim fit should I buy a size 27 even though they will most likely cause life threatening blood clots in my suffocating thighs...these stretch out like a ton right?"

Seriously. Size down one or two and let that be the fucking end of it. Nice fit, Mero.

^this has been answered many times. those measurements are brand new, just size down 1, 2 sizes from your usual waist depending on how slim you want them to fit.

Rescues. Owned for 3+ years. No idea on time of actual wear or # of washes. Not the best pictures, buuuut...

2011-11-11_09-30-29_659.jpg

2011-12-12_17-06-20_983.jpg

2011-11-11_09-31-11_813.jpg

Those unsightly home repairs that you may have spotted were done in a pinch to get another month or so out of these earlier this year. These are retired now, but I'd like to have them repaired/reinforced professionally so I can wear them in the future when I put some weight back on. Wearing such stretchy denim during my heavy drinking college years means these are pretty huge on me now.

Edited by Ignaurus

New to this forum but here are my NS 11 months. Recently soaked but haven't taken pics yet. Here they are before the soak:

get-attachmentaspx-2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

I'll upload post soak pics tomorrow,

I could really use some help about sizing

I have tried petit standard size 31 the other day it fits so good

My current jeans is SExIHxINDO size 31

do I have to pick size 30 or stay with 31? I heard it'll stretch a lot

About 5 months of actual wear, nothing too special but coming along nicely....

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

* sorry for the wall of iphone photos I got a little overzealous I think

Apologies for the double post. A couple fit pics in case anyone cares

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

I need to invest in a better camera...

^^^ fit and wear looks good! are they ps or ns? they look to slim to be ns..

Thank you!

and sorry I forgot to mention that. They are nc actually. I needed a fit that was a little slimmer than the ns, but I can't handle the low rise on the ps, so a one-size-down nc turned out to be perfect.

I'm planning on giving my APC there first wash i heard dry clean them first why is thats wouldn't the chemicals be bad for the denim

I'm planning on giving my APC there first wash i heard dry clean them first why is thats wouldn't the chemicals be bad for the denim

I don't really think it matters man. If the jeans can take our nasty sweat and blood and God knows what else for 6 months to a year without being washed, I highly doubt your method of washing the jeans will affect them one way or the other.

From the knee up, how does the cut of the PS and NS differ? Or are they the same?

This has been answered many times just go look at the thigh measurements on context.

I tried wearing my size 29 New Standards for a week and they're just not for me. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.