A.P.C.

jeepster

how do the fits compare to each other in apc?? like the nc, ns, and ps. what are the differences, and if you know them compared to dior 19cm or 21cm please inform me!!!

im not sure if i wanna get dior or apcs, but i know that i can try apcs at an urban outfitters near me. i however cant try on diors as theres no place with them near me. so please tell me thnx.

there is the measurements posted on contextclothing where you can tell each jean fit apart. Generally, ps fits tighter and slimmer. new cures is between ps and ns. new standard are a bit more loose and not as tight on the leg opening. i never own a pair of dior but i heard they are expensive. I love my apc, they were the best jeans i invested my money in.

ill be generous and save you the hassle

ps

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665

nc

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=29

ns

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

there is the measurements posted on contextclothing where you can tell each jean fit apart. Generally, ps fits tighter and slimmer. new cures is between ps and ns. new standard are a bit more loose and not as tight on the leg opening. i never own a pair of dior but i heard they are expensive. I love my apc, they were the best jeans i invested my money in.

ill be generous and save you the hassle

Context's APC measurements aren't all terribly accurate. I wouldn't rely too much on it.

Poonti if it helps at all

Comparison fit pics of APC NC and Dior Homos 19cm in the same size (26) which seem to get compared a lot

New Cures

apcnc.jpg

19cm's

dhommo.jpg

Both can be slipped off without unbuttoning. Overall, the Dior fit is a lot nicer IMO, feels a lot more slimmer, legs feel more structured and retained their shape more. On top of that the butt area stays nice and flat and close to the body

APC NC feel noticeably looser in the leg and the butt area is more puffy. I havent really worn them in about 2 years but after slipping em on recently the fit is growing on me again

how do the fits compare to each other in apc?? like the nc, ns, and ps. what are the differences, and if you know them compared to dior 19cm or 21cm please inform me!!!

im not sure if i wanna get dior or apcs, but i know that i can try apcs at an urban outfitters near me. i however cant try on diors as theres no place with them near me. so please tell me thnx.

I don't think Urban Outfitters carries APC denim.

I dont know if I necessarily agree. Washing your jeans strengthens them by getting rid of the sweat and bacteria that speeds up the breaking down process of the cotton. My apcs look pretty similar to yours and I just gave them a cold handwash with some dr. bronners. Definitely changed up the texture for the first week, but color wise it didn't do much, except lighten up the faded areas a bit. No harm done in my eyes, and now my jeans smell nice and minty.

I dont know if I necessarily agree. Washing your jeans strengthens them by getting rid of the sweat and bacteria that speeds up the breaking down process of the cotton. My apcs look pretty similar to yours and I just gave them a cold handwash with some dr. bronners. Definitely changed up the texture for the first week, but color wise it didn't do much, except lighten up the faded areas a bit. No harm done in my eyes, and now my jeans smell nice and minty.

Thanks for the advice, GSA! I might wait another month or two . .

Just to reiterate: I sized down 6.

My waist measures 32 1/2

I am a 30 in Nudie Jeans (dry denim).

These are a size 26 APC NS.

Here are a couple more shots which show, clearly, how they fit.

A lot of people here will say 'well . . . if you want a slim jean, you should have just gone for the Petite Standard!'. This is a flawed school of thought, because the petite standard are a totally different cut; far more tapered. If you want a straighter leg, slim jean, and are willing to put the effort in over a few months, this is what they'll look like.

My advice would be: don't be scared to size down a hell of a lot. APC Jeans stretch when you buy them, stretch a lot in the first 60 or so days, and continue to stretch all the while you've got them. Then, when you wash them, they shrink, but stretch right back out again as long as you pop them on when damp for a couple of hours.

Don't be afraid to size down. I said it when I arrived here, and I say it now, reputation be damned! :-)

wRJ8i.jpg

pxwH3.jpg

Seriously best NS fit I've seen period mate. I agree about your " PS vs NS comment". I've tried sizing down 3 and it was still a loose-ish fit below the knee, while the thigh was just right. Thinking of sizing down 4 (34 to 30) this would give me a smaller leg opening, which I'm looking for but the thighs would be a concern. Would they strech 1.25 inches assuming Context Clothing's measurements are correct?

Seriously best NS fit I've seen period mate. I agree about your " PS vs NS comment". I've tried sizing down 3 and it was still a loose-ish fit below the knee, while the thigh was just right. Thinking of sizing down 4 (34 to 30) this would give me a smaller leg opening, which I'm looking for but the thighs would be a concern. Would they strech 1.25 inches assuming Context Clothing's measurements are correct?

Context's sizing guide is notoriously incorrect. Your best bet is to call them. But yes, the thighs will stretch a moderate amount. Remember, these jeans will continue to stretch for probably the first 7 months of wear. Just very stretchy denim.

And to the poster above - 25 is the smallest size. Sorry bro! :)