A.P.C.

jeepster

Alright so I usedsearch and couldn't find any information on this subject so I believe this post is warranted.

Do the petit standards curdourys stretch at all, or if I'm going to grab some form teh interwebz do I order true to size?

great place to buy apc's with paypal is denimbar. don't forget the discount code either. which can be found on styleforum

I had a great experience with them.

www.denimbaronline.com

btw why is my rep so low? I didn't even post that much. Or do some people just lower it for fun?

You start off with low rep. And people will also give you neg rep for no reason. I already got neg rep after posting a few times....

OK, i found someone selling these here in Beijing, and was wondering if someone could maybe compare the pictures to their own apc's to see if they are real. There are some pretty good fakes here in China now, so you can never be to sure.

88e70429.jpg

weird when i try to checkout on denimbar i dont see an option for paypal

you send the money through paypal to mauro from the denimbar. PM him or somethin. I don't know the email off the top of my head. Make sure the size you want is in stock as well. Call them if the size on the site isn't available because it isn't very updated.

on sufu I think his username is Denimbar1

Got myself a pair of NS a few days ago....

Anyone else thinks that the rise is pretty high....??

I am 1,74 m and I think a 26,5 cm rise is not very flattering for me.

Maybe I am too much used to a lower rise from wearing Dior MII jeans for the last year which have a rise of 23,5-24 cm...

So I am really looking forward to see fit pics of the Petit Standard. Hope that one will be a better alternative...

Guest Montreal

As a member of the NOASSATALL club, I love low-rise jeans like the Hipster, etc, but I find the NS equally flattering and the rise hasn't bothered me one bit.

I think they're great for wearing a bit lower, but I'm 5'11" so who knows, maybe post some fit pics?

I think it might be because of my height because a higher rise makes my upper body appear even more shorter than it is.

And if I pull the jeans down so it rests on my hip bone the crotch will hang to low and cause the same effect to my legs...

Maybe I will post some fit pics on the weekend...

My New Standards

This is before the creases and stacking started to relax.. they were still kinda uncomfortable.

712341J-R1-016-6Acropped.jpg

Guest LoLzTrunkz

Didn't know where to ask, but anyone know what kind of shoes go well with New Cures? All I could think of was black/white chucks.

wow, they seems quite loose as for NS? but overall the stacking looks quite cool! is that denim jacket Nudie?

Im a pretty big guy, those are sz 35 NS.

and the jacket is Name Value.

finally got around to taking some photos. these are size 31, i have had these for 7months, 2 soaks, no washes.

cheers

front shot:

sufu002mj5.jpg

back shot:

sufu001600x450jt9.jpg

crotch shot with asics tigers

sufu004600x450yj1.jpg

those look pretty good!

how much did you size down?

Cheers mate...

i didnt size down. I wear a size 31 in thinn Finns, and when i bought them i was new to the world of denim, so i went safe and went my true size.

looking back id buy a pair of 30 cause they do stretch..(start of the thread there is a handy FAQ)

hope that helps

im gonna buy some APC Standards.....now i know somw of you guys size down for a better fit cause eventually they will stretch where needed, but my thighs are a bit more muscular than the average person, so should i just get them in my size?

opinions?

i normally wear a 32 in Levis 501