A.P.C.

jeepster

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but I'm curious to know the significance of soaking prior to the very first wear. I currently have a pair of NS (soaked them after 5 months of wear), and I'm hoping to seek a different approach when I come upon another pair.

and does that first soak leave the jeans in the same state similar to a soak after 6 months? i.e. does it leave the jeans less stiff?

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but I'm curious to know the significance of soaking prior to the very first wear. I currently have a pair of NS (soaked them after 5 months of wear), and I'm hoping to seek a different approach when I come upon another pair.

and does that first soak leave the jeans in the same state similar to a soak after 6 months? i.e. does it leave the jeans less stiff?

soaking gets rid of a little bit of starch so that jeans dont feel as stiff. If you add in a little vinegar it will help to reduce colour loss. Okay now don't give me the "no shat that doesnt work" comment cuz i have experimented with two pairs of 501 STF :D...

Add in a bit vinegar till the water starts to smell vinegary :D

you can always wearing them and shower! that works too :D or you can throw them into the laundry machine and give it a gentle cycle (but this is not recommended)

there's a reason you all have red.

maybe you should go back to kindergarten and learn to read something from the beginning.

you'll notice i said that cures were not in production anymore about 10,000,000 times in this thread. which means by extension black cures are not in production.

t'wah.

this i know. i didnt see any on ebay or the marketplace here either, so i was wondering if any of you guys knew a random spot with some sizes. geesh

you might assume that if they are not in production anymore, then they are not sold anywhere anymore. does that compute?

man you're a fucking asshole

MY FEELINGS ARE HURT

YOUR GRAY WOULD BE NEG REP HAS HURT THEM

WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ACTUALLY WRITE THIS THREAD?

get in line for hate child, maybe you can learn a thing or two.

Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm loving my New Cure's that I've had for about 2 months now. I usually wear a 28-9, and got 26's in the NC. Have stretched considerably. Definitely my favorite over any of my other jeans, fit great, rigid, plain, and classy.

Another day goes by and still no fit pics of the Petit Standards... :(

i'd post pictures but i bought them too small. i don't want to make them look bad and turn off potential buyers because they don't fit me well. btw, the indigos have the selvedge line while the blacks don't. sorry.