A.P.C.

jeepster

^^ he is talking about Cures and not New Cures.

I would say no. I have a pair of 26 Cures and they fit fine but my 26 indigo NS are now too small. granted, my NS are now really old and have been washed several times and my cures have yet to touch water. but from what i remember how they fit to start with.. yeah, no.

I heard the black NS also run smaller than the indigos.

Thanks. The measurment clearly demonstrated what you said. I'll try to find a 31 or try a size 30 in store when they have it back again.

i copped a pair of apc ns 28 lately..... but im a 31. Think they will stretch anymore in the ass/crotch/thigh regions?? everywhere else is pretty good in terms of fit. Just need that particular area to stretch a little more.

I did a measure they somewhat fit like a 32. 16'' but feel nothing near that measurement.

Any more input for this? Im looking forward to see if there is stretching possible around the thigh/area/crotch area.. If not these might have to sell again. =(

follow the 2,8768587368% rule and it's fine.

if you can wear it, it is that either the jean will strech or you will shrink.

and don't bother too much, wear the damn jeenz instead of asking question about it.

I'm about to buy my first pair of New Standards online, but still confused on sizing a little bit. When I tried on a pair at the LA store, I made sure to size down atleast 2" from my waist (I'm a 33/32). They only had the 31" and I not the 30". The 31" fit great, a little tight to button but not too bad.

When looking at the sizing chart, I see that the true waist is the same between the 30" and the 31", the only difference is the thigh. I have slightly bigger thighs (I'm about 6' 180), and the 31" weren't too tight on them. Should I get the 30" and let them stretch out?

I just don't want to order them tomarrow and have to send them straight back when I get them...

I don't think the thighs stretch much. Not sure, I have room in mine.

The top button must be impossible to button up at the store, that's the rule afaik.

APC just released a new cut, the Petit Standard.

description from the website:

raw denim. 100% cotton. cut like our new standard jeans, with a lower rise, and narrower waist, hips and leg. five pockets. narrow leg, slightly fitted at bottom to give the appearance of a straight leg. designed for slender builds. button fly.

petite.jpg

interested to see how much these vary from the new cures.

APC just released a new cut, the Petite Standard.

description from the website:

raw denim. 100% cotton. cut like our new standard jeans, with a lower rise, and narrower waist, hips and leg. five pockets. narrow leg, slightly fitted at bottom to give the appearance of a straight leg. designed for slender builds. button fly.

interested to see how much these vary from the new cures.

OLD AS THE INTERNET

...and has already been posted in this thread.

I'm about to buy my first pair of New Standards online, but still confused on sizing a little bit. When I tried on a pair at the LA store, I made sure to size down atleast 2" from my waist (I'm a 33/32). They only had the 31" and I not the 30". The 31" fit great, a little tight to button but not too bad.

When looking at the sizing chart, I see that the true waist is the same between the 30" and the 31", the only difference is the thigh. I have slightly bigger thighs (I'm about 6' 180), and the 31" weren't too tight on them. Should I get the 30" and let them stretch out?

I just don't want to order them tomarrow and have to send them straight back when I get them...

my thigh stretched .5"

if where you wear your jeans is 32", id say get the 28 bro.

if your thighs are that big, at least get the smallest size your thighs can fit into

im preparing to re-dye my NC's with black. hopefully they won't shrink, and hopefully i can put a little starch in to give them back some stiffness. they've gotten real boring now and i'm ready for a new pair or to move on completely if this experiment doesn't work.

also for anyone buying larger size APC's recently - is it true that they've shortened all the inseams to 34 on like size 33 and up? or can you still find 36's?

also for anyone buying larger size APC's recently - is it true that they've shortened all the inseams to 34 on like size 33 and up? or can you still find 36's?

I hope not.. i am getting a 35 NS and i hope the stacking will still be there.. i tried on 34s in the store but didnt really check the inseam =\

will you show us the result of the dying ?

im planning it for the summer when i have time and energy. give or take another month and i'll do them.

I hope not.. i am getting a 35 NS and i hope the stacking will still be there.. i tried on 34s in the store but didnt really check the inseam =\

me too. me too.

Hey dudes - Im going to sell my black new standards in size 29. Worn for 2 months, but they'ze negra so theres no fading or anything. Holler at me.

Just going from memory last time i measured

waist - ~15.5in

thigh - 10in

I'll post pics and a thread when my camera is working...unless someone just wants to grab them now. $70 shipped.

Ok, I know how hard it is to find APC locally, unless you live in new york or SF. So I am excited to say that the small clothing boutique I work at is finally going to start offering APC here in Utah. This will be the first and only store in state to offer these great jeans. The shipment will be small at first, probably only new standard to start, but once the owner sees how fast these things move, I expect we will start carrying a lot more including the NC and the new Petit Standard (can i use PS now). So, for anyone in the area, come down and check 'em out or PM me to see if I can grab a pair for you before they sell out.

modingmm9.jpg

Mode Boutique

45 N. University Ave

Provo, UT 84601

p. 801-377-1168

f. 801-377-3570

1.5 months wooo

waywt025.jpg

babyfadez.jpg

baby fadez :o

Those new petit standards grey cords seem pretty nice, although the rise seems a little low. I've been looking for some nice grey jeans with color like the April 77 colordrives but not as tight. How would one size for these cords in comparison to new standards? I'm guessing they don't stretch nearly as much.

I will not be buying the petite standards because I don't fux w/ lowrise stuff. If someone can give me an accurate and honest run-down of them once they are officially disseminated to the public, I will be happy to add them to the FAQ.