A.P.C.

jeepster

I've worn in my APC NS for about a year and a half now. They faded really nicely but I noticed from my own and other pics in this thread that they seem to retain a lot of the dirty brown color. I really like the fit though.

Can anyone recommend a pair from another brand with a similar fir to the NS but with more contrast in the fade? Maybe a Japanese brand?

i got apcs in size 32.. and they were too huge.

i sent them back and exchanged for a 30 and now they are js perfect :]

all i have is my webcamera to show so im not even going to bother.

what's your true size?

thx

so i went to the beach today, and i decided in a few months im going to seawash.. anyone have any experience with this??.

thanks for the reply! i already checked....

my true size is 31, as i measured around my hip bones..

i order 28...let see about the result, like in 4 days more....

i'll post my fit pic

thanks for the reply! i already checked....

my true size is 31, as i measured around my hip bones..

i order 28...let see about the result, like in 4 days more....

i'll post my fit pic

your true waist size is actually around your waist, about an inch below your belly button

your true waist size is actually around your waist, about an inch below your belly button

choosing the size of apc really made me confuse...i hope i made the right decision ;p

anw, it's APC NC :)

What exactly constitutes as hard wear

I just realized that After having my jeans for around 8 months now htey look as if they have been worn for barely 1 month.. The wallet fade is just beginning to ocme out

Ive been sleeping in them too for the past 2 months just to get some extra wear since I am always just in class on my ass.

Every now and then is it a good idea to just even get off my ass and jog on the spot ( with exaggerated leg movements where i try to knee my face)

'hard wear' is a mysterous thing.

there seems to be two different things going on. a lot of fades and a minimal of fades.

it reminds me of school diaries or sneakers.

some people destroy them in a couple of weeks (or days) even though they are just using/wearing them.

others use them everyday but nothing happens.

I think we care to much and just less living the jeans.

What exactly constitutes as hard wear

I just realized that After having my jeans for around 8 months now htey look as if they have been worn for barely 1 month.. The wallet fade is just beginning to ocme out

Ive been sleeping in them too for the past 2 months just to get some extra wear since I am always just in class on my ass.

Every now and then is it a good idea to just even get off my ass and jog on the spot ( with exaggerated leg movements where i try to knee my face)

hey man just wear your jeans, thats the key right? they all fade different for everybody. and definitely stay away from the crazy jogging in place haha, I mean if you want to then go for it, but it's not really necessary. just wear your jeans all the time and the fades will come, dont stress about it. the more love you give your denim, the nicer the fades will be. dont worry so much!

so i just picked up a pair of apcs at a thrift store that are an older model and im trying to figure out what they are. they dont say anything on the tag besides the size, theyre not selvedge, and they are way more skinny than my new standards. ill post some pics when i get home, but im just curious if anyone can tell me what they are from the description i gave.

so i just picked up a pair of apcs at a thrift store that are an older model and im trying to figure out what they are. they dont say anything on the tag besides the size, theyre not selvedge, and they are way more skinny than my new standards. ill post some pics when i get home, but im just curious if anyone can tell me what they are from the description i gave.

does it not say the model name in the black label on waistband?

also what colour is the stitching?