A.P.C.

jeepster

Yeah, I mean I think everyone on here would be in agreement that in they're current state, they're too tight. I'm asking what do I do? Will they stretch enough to look acceptable (they're brand new)? Would a 31 be better? Or should I go to a different brand?

i would definitely go up another size, or maybe even move to rescues because of your thighs/ass

Yeah, right out of the box.

With everyday wear, how long should I expect to have to wait to figure out how much they're going to stretch in the thigh and ass?

can you button up all the way? if you can, then they'll stretch to a comfortable fit. the picture does little to no justice to what they'll eventually look like, after 2 weeks of stretching. they'll finish stretching around 3-4 weeks, with about 3" of stretch. My apcs stretched over 3", probably due to abuse from chronic biking.

however, the outseam stitching looks like it's exploding already.

i would definitely go up another size, or maybe even move to rescues because of your thighs/ass

go to the rescues! I posted some pictures of mine a few pages back, Ive got big thighs too dude, I tried new standards, too skinny. they didnt stretch enough and I put a LOT of work into them. get rescues, theyre much roomier and look good on dudes like you and I that arent sufu skinny

I'm a 28 in New Standards and am a fairly small person (5'4" 135-140lbs average body).

I found some petite standards in 29s for real cheap.

Question: (I haven't been able to try on any Petite NS yet) Would I be ok if I sized up one for the petites (29) if i'm a 28 for NS? Or would they be too big and fit nothing like the New Standards?

yeah, but unfortunetely those many places dont sell apc ps in small sizes.

i've been emailing with front row in singapore

and they come up with a total of 325SGD - 350SGD for a pair.

now im thinking.

in fact, context could give me a little cheaper for the jeans + shipped, but they also dont hve the size.

^ he said 19 cm

id go with 30 or 31 because i like having room

i said i was thinking that the 19cm would be more similar to the NS.

i'm still tryign to decide if i should go for 21 or 19 since i get mixed thoughts from everyone. some people say the 19 is more similar to ns and some say the 21 is...

a lot of people say that the 21 is more similar, but the hem of a 21cm in size 30 is around 7.9 inches compared to around 7.5 inches with the 19cm which is the same as the NS

and then some people say that the 19cm is comparable to the NC but is even slimmer.

i'm really confused right now..

i said i was thinking that the 19cm would be more similar to the NS.

i'm still tryign to decide if i should go for 21 or 19 since i get mixed thoughts from everyone. some people say the 19 is more similar to ns and some say the 21 is...

a lot of people say that the 21 is more similar, but the hem of a 21cm in size 30 is around 7.9 inches compared to around 7.5 inches with the 19cm which is the same as the NS

and then some people say that the 19cm is comparable to the NC but is even slimmer.

i'm really confused right now..

Dior 21cm is based on the original Standard.

Dior 19cm is based on the original Cure.

The original Standard is almost identical to the New Standard, with the only significant difference being the rise.

The original Cure is not as slim as the New Cure, but slimmer than the Standard / New Standard.

The differences in hem measurements are due to Diors having a longer inseam than APCs, which will result in a smaller hem given equal amounts of taper. Also, the New Cure has a slight flare at the ankle which results in a misleading hem measurement. (This flare is not present in the original Cure.)

Given this information, Dior 21cm is closest to NS in terms of fit.

To summarize, in terms of overall leg width: New Cure < Cure = 19cm < (New) Standard = 21cm.

Hope that helps.

Dior 21cm is based on the original Standard.

Dior 19cm is based on the original Cure.

The original Standard is almost identical to the New Standard, with the only significant difference being the rise.

The original Cure is not as slim as the New Cure, but slimmer than the Standard / New Standard.

The differences in hem measurements are due to Diors having a longer inseam than APCs, which will result in a smaller hem given equal amounts of taper. Also, the New Cure has a slight flare at the ankle which results in a misleading hem measurement. (This flare is not present in the original Cure.)

Given this information, Dior 21cm is closest to NS in terms of fit.

To summarize, in terms of overall leg width: New Cure < Cure = 19cm < (New) Standard = 21cm.

Hope that helps.

wow thanks. reppeeddd

do you mean apc's have a longer inseam than Diors? cause the leggings are tapered and should therefore get smaller. 21cm has a bigger hem than NS

is this the ideal flare/legging width on 21cm? http://www.styleforum.net/g/showphoto.php/photo/1061

i think it seems wider than NS

thanks

and dude, guys, we're talking about APCs in relation to Diors in lots of detail. this IS an APC thread.

are you kidding me. a question here or there extending into a PM convo is fine. but chenmeister, you've easily spammed at least 3 pages worth of sizing questions in a thread that's meant to share pics of evo'd APC's, repairs, or rare questions. i'm pretty sure everyone else on this thread who's actually contributed anything will agree

seriously. this thread is practically unreadable, it's page after page of retards incapable of buying clothes that fit. measurements are available all over the web for every APC cut. take your fucking measurements, or find a pair of jeans that fit the way you like and measure them. go from there. christ, you idiots can't buy a pair of jeans without consulting the internet? how the hell do you function in the world?

seriously. this thread is practically unreadable, it's page after page of retards incapable of buying clothes that fit. measurements are available all over the web for every APC cut. take your fucking measurements, or find a pair of jeans that fit the way you like and measure them. go from there. christ, you idiots can't buy a pair of jeans without consulting the internet? how the hell do you function in the world?

it's because these "retards" aren't being negged enough for not doing their share of browsing through the forum. much of the apc / dior comparison is explained on the first page of the dior thread. a spoiled child won't know when to stop bitching and moaning if he's never hit.

I didnt wear my jeans for one day and i put em on and they have new honeycombs behind the knees. Fuckin bullshit. These better not fade like ass.

1. If they are still relatively new, that tends to happen before the denim settles.

2. You have to wear them at the same place on your waist to keep the same combs, if they've stretched as APC's are known to do that would cause them to sit lower on your waist/hips and thus change your combs.