A.P.C.

jeepster

Yea, thanks. The denims really weak in the back (splitting in parts) and I would like to minimize further damage to the denim with the wash.

I mainly want to tighten up the denim so the fit does as well. Would a simple one hour cold soak and hang dry do it? Or should I soak them longer?

i recently bought some APC's from supermarket on supertalk

the buyer only said "APC jeans tight size 28"

but they were a good price so i bought them

on the label however it just has "APC" and then their slogan which is in french

by this description can any of you guys tell me the model or will i have to post pics :/

thanks

i recently bought some APC's from supermarket on supertalk

the buyer only said "APC jeans tight size 28"

but they were a good price so i bought them

on the label however it just has "APC" and then their slogan which is in french

by this description can any of you guys tell me the model or will i have to post pics :/

thanks

ha wait you bought something with out even knowing what it is?

My issue is that my thighs and calves get too tight if I size down any more because I hike, climb, bike, run and walk year round.

My waist isn't so tight, but my thighs/ass/calves are tight as hell if I get the pants too sized down.

I got these 1 size down and they were TIGHT.

Here are the original photo's:

APCfit3.jpg

APCfit2.jpg

APCfit1.jpg

i just purchased a pair of NS in a 31 (normally 34 in levi's)

I'm loving the jeans except that the front pockets are really small and shallow. I normally would keep my wallet in my front pocket because I worry about pick pocketing.

It doesn't seem to be possible to keep my wallet in the front :(

My issue is that my thighs and calves get too tight if I size down any more because I hike, climb, bike, run and walk year round.

My waist isn't so tight, but my thighs/ass/calves are tight as hell if I get the pants too sized down.

I got these 1 size down and they were TIGHT.

Another reason I suggest Petit Standards or New Standards; at least you'll have some leeway in the calf/thigh area if you decide to size down more.

14 Months no wash/ no soak. Worn about 2-3 times a week ( I wear khaki's alot more)

Gonna give em an 1 hour super hot soak for the first time. Camera sucks, pics don't do justice.

FLASH:

Picture005-5.jpg

Picture008-5.jpg

NO FLASH:

Picture006-6.jpg

Picture007-5.jpg

FIT on Chukka's I got yesterday!

Picture009-5.jpg

I'm looking into getting my first pair of APC at the end of the month and I'm a little confused on what the best rout to go is. I'm looking for a slim (not skinny) fit and thus was thinking New Standard sized down 3, but i'm that gunna end up giving me massive knee bulge? would it be better to go PS sized down 2?

what size did you go for? i think it looks good, nice and slim but not too tight

jean017-1-1.jpg?t=1244245416

I went true to size on these New Cures. Been wearing them for almost two months. Not sure if I'm diggin' the look. Maybe I should give them to my slightly larger brother. Thoughts? :confused: