A.P.C.

jeepster

Thanks, guys. If I go with the S0500XX's for instance, should I buy a size 28, 29 or 30 (pre-wash waist measurements of 30,31 and 32, respectively, according to BiG's website)? My Levi's 505's are size 30, but they have an actual waist of 32" (and they're a tiny bit loose at that, so I want to end up with a 31.5" actual waist or so).

And just a general (and probably dumb) question: it sounds like breaking in raw jeans is well worth the effort (vs. buying a one wash pair of jeans). Is that indeed the case?

Thanks.

Why are you asking questions about non-APC jeans on the APC denim thread?

hey i just got my first pair of APC's

i sized down by around 3

how long, with casual day to day wear, will it take before theyre no longer too tight

my testicles must hate me at the minute

thanks

about a month.

Need some quick advice.

Got these today:

140ivzt.png

Too loose, could button them up almost straight away without too much hassle. These are size 28, i think i am a true 30/31. I am 29 in dior, 30 in skull. I want a slim fit.

Size down too a 27? 26 will be too tight i'm afraid.

Those are soooo baggy, they are ns? get nc in like 27

Need some quick advice.

Got these today:

1fthlt.jpg

Too loose, could button them up almost straight away without too much hassle. These are size 28, i think i am a true 30/31. I am 29 in dior, 30 in skull. I want a slim fit.

Size down too a 27? 26 will be too tight i'm afraid.

This question might have been answered by someone already, but I have not found it looking through the first and last pages.

I have a pair of NS, which i love. But I'm thinking of buying a pair of Cures also (not the New Cures..), does all APC denim fit the same waist size? My NS are 30" waist, they fit mit just the way I like, tight as hell at first, now, nine months in of everyday wear, they are comfortably loose.

Should I go for 30" in Cures also, do they have the same waist size as the NS? I mean 30" is 30" regardless, but I want to be sure. (The NS are the only APC:s I've ever worn, so I don't really have any experience with the fits of the other models..).

really that long

D:

thanks anyway

I thought my ns were done stretching at about 2-3 weeks, when the fit was perfect and I didn't feel anything was tight anymore. But, they just kept stretching -_____-

Hey I'm looking for measurements on size 30/31 NC, NS and PS, either stretched or new. Mainly need thigh and waist. Can anyone help a du out?

my brand new APC NC size 30:

waist: 15.5"

front rise: 10.7"

back rise: 13"

thigh: 11"

knee: 7.5"

hem: 7.5"

heres the measurements for both my apc NS black and indigo size 30 (this was prob after only a few wears)

waist: 17"

front rise: 11"

back rise: 14"

thigh: 12"

knee: 8.5"

hem: 7.75"

inseam: 34.5"

I am about to do my first wash/soak on my APC NS. Owned for 11 months, have used them 2-3 times a week for like 6 of them, and not to much besides that.

I don't have a tub, so I think I might just wear them in the shower. How long should I wear them? and would I be better of by:

1) just putting them in the washer?

2) or putting them in a bucket and let them lay in the water for a couple of hours? Do they have to lay flat and strecthed or can I just squeeze them into a bucket and pour the water in?

Thanks in advance

I am about to do my first wash/soak on my APC NS. Owned for 11 months, have used them 2-3 times a week for like 6 of them, and not to much besides that.

I don't have a tub, so I think I might just wear them in the shower. How long should I wear them? and would I be better of by:

1) just putting them in the washer?

2) or putting them in a bucket and let them lay in the water for a couple of hours? Do they have to lay flat and strecthed or can I just squeeze them into a bucket and pour the water in?

Thanks in advance

I'd say either:

1) Don't wash them ever- make it epic to say you're never going to wash them, or

2) take a shower with them, I think it's cooler to say that then to wash them or soak them. Wear them for several hours afterwards.