A.P.C.

jeepster

Does context stock APC NC in size 31? Every time I look, even after a restock, they don't seem to have any.

You're in luck. I just sent back a pair of 31s to get exchanged for a 33. Email context and tell Sam that you want him to hold the pair he'll be getting soon.

:D

does anyone go to tobi.com? they have so many apc's in stock.

ordered from tobi 4 days ago - they arrived today. I live in Australia

i see about 50 million questions in this thread about sizing that's answered on the first page but not too many details on washing process.

when everyone is saying 'hot wash' what are they defining as a hot wash - APC's recommended 30 degrees or something closer to 60 or just whatever their washing machine feels like?

ordered from tobi 4 days ago - they arrived today. I live in Australia

i see about 50 million questions in this thread about sizing that's answered on the first page but not too many details on washing process.

when everyone is saying 'hot wash' what are they defining as a hot wash - APC's recommended 30 degrees or something closer to 60 or just whatever their washing machine feels like?

If you just got them then why are you washing them? To get the starch out? They're sanfordized, so they aren't going to shrink.

If you just got them then why are you washing them? To get the starch out? They're sanfordized, so they aren't going to shrink.

i'm not actually washing them yet haha still a long way away. i know they're sanforised but like someone else said they still shrink up about 1 inch. more curious about what sort of results people are getting with what temperature wash.

I own a pair....natural waistline is 28. So I sized down 3. The fit is awesome, however if you're getting Black I would recommend a 26. For Indigo, a 25 is fine since they stretch more.

It's hard for me to swag the Black NS right now since it doesn't want to stretch much in the waist. Measures about 26.5' at the moment. Hope it gives some more so I can wear it on the hip bone at least.

fit pics??

So i know the standard is sizing down 2 with new standards....i sized down 2 on even stevens and was tight at first(only in the thighs) but they stretched out perfectly!! so i guess what i am asking is a) what is the difference in thigh width between both cuts? and B) do the apcs stretch more or are more "vanity sized" that nudies...ie go 3 sizes down in apc but only 2 in nudie? also i have a pair of new cures 28 and they are to tight a fit but the waist is fine and it hasn't even been stretched if this helps. 5'7 135lbs

Brand new never worn (size 29). Im either going to keep them or size down to 28. Im 150lbs 5'9-5'10

Do you think i should size down to 28 or keep?

tomorrow is the last day for exchanges at apc. They have a 14day policy

DSC_1198.jpg

DSC_1199.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

it looks okay, keep it imo, so that you won't have to regreat if you ever size down. keep it that way for the normal look. size down 8 for the real sufu look.

I need to know if APC (old) Cure has 4 button fly in size 25 / 26. Anyone have them?

I got APC NC in 25 and I think they have really short rise they only have 3 button fly including the top (waist button). Im thinking I should return them or sell them and get a new pair.

Thanks in advance for answering! Will spread +rep!

Brand new never worn (size 29). Im either going to keep them or size down to 28. Im 150lbs 5'9-5'10

Do you think i should size down to 28 or keep?

tomorrow is the last day for exchanges at apc. They have a 14day policy

DSC_1198.jpg

DSC_1199.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

How much did you size down on these??

I need to know if APC (old) Cure has 4 button fly in size 25 / 26. Anyone have them?

I got APC NC in 25 and I think they have really short rise they only have 3 button fly including the top (waist button). Im thinking I should return them or sell them and get a new pair.

Thanks in advance for answering! Will spread +rep!

I'm pretty sure APC NCs have 4 buttons. Are you sure you weren't trying on the Hipsters? They have a 3 button rise. From what I recall, Cures have 4 buttons also.

I wear a size 29 raw indigo selvedge new cures and they are perfect (when I first got them, I could barely button them up all the way, which is good because they stretched to the perfect size). However, I also want to get the raw black selvedge apc new standards (because new cures don't come in a raw black), should I get a 29 in the new standards raw black or a 28? thanks!

I wear a size 29 raw indigo selvedge new cures and they are perfect (when I first got them, I could barely button them up all the way, which is good because they stretched to the perfect size). However, I also want to get the raw black selvedge apc new standards (because new cures don't come in a raw black), should I get a 29 in the new standards raw black or a 28? thanks!

while all apc jeans are made of out selvage denim, the only current models with the visible selvage line (that isn't cut off) are the NS and the rescues. if i remember correctly, the hipsters had it too. just making this clear to anyone reading beyond this point that did not read the guide carefully.