A.P.C.

jeepster

You're asking someone to search around the Supermarket for you when you could just click on the "APC" tag yourself? Fuck you, lazy ass.

-'________________________'

Can you not read? I asked specifically DID he have any apc in 29s?

Go to school and read more books.

:)

ya i have no idea why they look so uneffected... i wore them pretty much everyday for a good year and they really bagged out big time, which is the reason for the nonedopeness imo. I recently got them tailored to counter the bagginess and now they fit much nicer, and since then i can already see faint whiskering and a pattern that resembles honeycombs lol..

So we'll see what happens, i'll update around mid summer.. wish me luck.

Ordered 2 sizes down on APC New Standards as my first pair of selvedge denim (I have a feeling this will become a terrible disease that will involve learning to deciper Japanese)

I talked to Sam at Context Clothing, really cool dude who told me a ton about what to expect.

I know it's not good to overthink it and "just wear the god damn thing, dude" so thats what I plan to do - roughly three - four months of everyday (including sleeping, I think). Followed by a 40 foot dive into lake near me.

Cannot wait to see what happens

roughly three - four months of everyday (including sleeping, I think)

Nigga what? I dont understand.

Just so you selvedge doesn't imply any intrinsic quality that would lead you to be 'addicted' to it. Dont become one of those nub denim snobs.

I bought this season's gray jeans at the Mercer store, marked "new standards" on the pricetag but after wearing them for a while they just always seem much more tapered than my indigo ones (yes, accounting for the difference from raw to normal) . . . .

So I happened by the store again the other day and compared the knee and hem of the gray ones tagged for NS and NC and in same size. For the record they were exactly the same. Don't know what the deal is really.

if you just ask fucking dumb questions, im gonna neg you. tweedles, feel free to prune the threak as you see fit, and ban some people for falling below the line of retardation.

EDIT:

if you do anything dumb and have 2008 near your name, i'm gonna neg you.

late 2007... maybe.

otherwise, you should know better. kthothe, thanks for keepin the faith.

Guest youkinorn
My friend Rob recently had his dog piss on his New Cures (jeans were barely a week old) and is still wearing them, unwashed! :o

quit frontin. we know "your friend Rob" is you. Filthy.

Alright, I apologize for the lack of full jean shots. The light in my apartment was shitty.

These are APC NS's, 5 months and 3 washes (1st at a little over three.... I definitly wish I had waited longer, mainly for the honeycombs to actually work.)

I must say the second two washes barely did anything at all. No real changes.

I'm pleased with these. They have a very nice somewhat subtle fade in real life. Next pair of raw I do I will wait at least 5 months though.

The second pic and the final one are closest to the real color.

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Some weird z shape fade on my non-wallet back pocket.

Okay I'm adding in my experience because I know how it feels for those who can't try APCs and can only order online.

All my jeans that fit comfortably and own are size 30. My measured true waist is 32". The thing is, 29 fits me tight, not snug (but it accounts for stretching), and 30s stay on without a belt, but could be removed without unbuttoning. So I'm probably a 29.5.

I'm 5'6" and 130 pounds.

I decided to play it safe on the NS, since I was going for a more classic look anyways. I figured since 29's are somewhat a "size down 1" for me, that I'd order 28's in NS.

When they arrived, I could button everything up, and it fit snug. I'm loving the fit now, but with all the horror stories about stretching, I should've went for 27.

Moral of the story? Don't fear sizing down APC NS's. Just size down 2 from the snuggest fitting jeans you have (in my case, should've been 27, from 29).

Hope this helps.

Moral of the story? Don't fear sizing down APC NS's. Just size down 2 from the snuggest fitting jeans you have (in my case, should've been 27, from 29).

So true, for my second pair of APCs I'm currently embracing the unbearable tightness because I know they will stretch out for a perfect fit.