A.P.C.

jeepster

After looking at some more pics, the black NS are a lot more slim than the indigo. I knew that before hand, had no idea that much. I guess time will tell if they stretch out about the same as the indigos.

Do most of you guys wear them at waist level or sagged a bit?

apcmeasurements.jpg

This is from Context Clothing, now no one needs to ask questions about measurements.

That chart is mostly accurate except for the leg openings on the lower sizes. I mean how is it 25 has 7.25" and 26 & 27 has 7" opening? Then it goes back up to 7.25"

seriously.. i sized down 2, and i wished i went down one more size.. make sure its unbearable when u first try them on

Just wondering...since I might buy a pair of new cures or hipster soon...did any of you guys actually wore your super tight unbearable jeans out or stretch them out first before wearing them in public? I know they're gonna stretch(dunno how much exactly..) but I really don't want a muffin top. Uggg...I hate that I'm still debating on sizes.

oh and I can't seem to find any pictures of a model wearing the hipster jeans...I wish I can see how they look like..I just don't know which (new cures or hipster) jeans will look better on a girl.

NS i just picked up..what u guys think of the fit?

14mzvwh.jpg

I personally think this fit is perfect. I don't like overly tight jeans either and if you size down two more you're going to end up with skinny jeans, even when they stretch. Those jeans won't stretch as much as ppl are saying because they aren't skin tight to begin with which causes them to stretch. I say keep em

I personally think this fit is perfect. I don't like overly tight jeans either and if you size down two more you're going to end up with skinny jeans, even when they stretch. Those jeans won't stretch as much as ppl are saying because they aren't skin tight to begin with which causes them to stretch. I say keep em

They dont need to be skin tight to stretch. Like any other piece of clothing, wearing them stretches them out. Unless of course you plan on washing them every day.

T.REX

Listen to everyone when they say to size down. I bought mine without being able to even close the top button and now these things are just perfect. If you size down two, they'll fit exactly like that after they stretch.

Just wondering...since I might buy a pair of new cures or hipster soon...did any of you guys actually wore your super tight unbearable jeans out or stretch them out first before wearing them in public?

i wore them around in public, but thats because i could still move in them..

with other jeans of mine that were too tight initially i just lounged around the house in them and they stretch out in a couple hours..

That's usually what you wanna get but you should check out Dutil Denim downtown first off. They're insane helpful and some of those girls are mad cute.

Yeah i tried, but the sizes they have were soo limited. Its either really small sz27 or really big.. sz34s.. im in between HAHA.... Yes the girls there are pretty hot.

The short haired girl at Dutil has amazingly blue eyes, very pretty. But if the sizing there isn't working for you check out Eugene Chu on Main and 12th. I haven't been there for a while but last time they had a fair stock of APC 28-32.

apc sizing really varies..my new 28 NC's measure just under 14.5" waist when they're listed as 15" under contextclothings measurement chart

wrongggggg

apc sizing is very dead on, as a matter of fact. i'd trust context before i'd trust you and your faulty measuring.

Yeah i tried, but the sizes they have were soo limited. Its either really small sz27 or really big.. sz34s.. im in between HAHA.... Yes the girls there are pretty hot.

You can always ask them when new stuff is in or ask them to hold on to a pair. They're pretty damn nice, you can ask them all the dumb questions you're too afraid to ask on SuFu. Plus they're not all pushy and shit.

LC

APC's stretch like a prostitute's vagina. Go to Dutil, ask them whats what. They're a moar reliable then some of the new people here. They'll tell you which size will fit you best. Its always better to get them too small then too big. They'll always stretch pretty good unless you're trying to get them 6 sizes too small.