A.P.C.

jeepster

My shop just got our first shipment of APC's and I grabbed the NS in the blue and black. Ive been wearing the blue NS in 29 for about 10 months now, and love em, there seems to be slight differences in the tags and buttons in the model i got then and the shipment we just got. I was wondering if anybody else has noticed any difference in the newer APC's.

I was also a bit sad to see the black NS weren't selvage denim. I thought they made them in selvage? The ones I got I sized up and got a 31 but the material is notciabley less stiff then the indigo models as well. just as a heads up and general info.

I noticed that the buttons were different on the black NS when they came out. They were cheap looking and feeling. Maybe they are using those buttons on the indigo NS now.

Just some things I observed:

Coldsnap, did you steal all that neg rep from me?

Give it back.

No way I've earned this... Actually wait I havn't... all of my neg reps are mostly from passer bys seeing I have a red dot and negging me for no reason but I guess thats a common welcoming here.

Anyways, I've been doing some heavy work while wearing my New Cures and they are wearing in really nice.

fpe.jpg

new size26 black ns.

i'm a 28 waist, 5'8". they literally hug the thighs (and the calves to a lesser extent); it's tighter than expected, but I can't wait to get some work in them.

I'm like the same build as you, but I sized down to a 25. They fit great! Just after 2 days the stacking and creases have formed pretty well already.

Only problem is when I need to take a shit I gotta pull my pants really really down lol

fpe.jpg

new size26 black ns.

i'm a 28 waist, 5'8". they literally hug the thighs (and the calves to a lesser extent); it's tighter than expected, but I can't wait to get some work in them.

So who the hell stocks black NS right now?!? apc.fr's website is borking up for the last few weeks, and no local stores APC. Somebody link me to a site, or PM me for sz 28 black NSs for <$155.

Hey guys,

I hope I don't clutter the thread with more useless questions. I actually have a year-old size 29 APC New Standard, and its been washed once. I sized down my from my sz 31 waist. I kind of miss the silhoutte of the NS, and the fact that its cheap so I don't really have to worry that much about ruining them. I'm currently wearing the FH 310 and I'm thinking about picking up another pair of NS.

Do you guys think it's worth it to get another raw pair of NS, just as a backup pair to my F310s? I love the Flatheads but it's kind of beginning to stink so I need a backup. I'm not sure if it'll be a waste of money just getting an exact same sillhoute as the washed pair I already have... I'm considering sizing down 3 sizes to a sz 28, just so I can get a different look. You guys think its worth it?

Also wondering, is it necessary to soak the APC jeans immediately after receiving them? That was the case with the Flatheads since it was not sanforized, but would you guys recommend me to wear them brand new, or give them a quick soak before breaking them out? (Yes, I've already have experience with APC NS, but I think I shouldn't have soaked them my first time around)

Also, I should just pick up Woolite Black to wash them? Anyone know where to get the detergent??? I couldn't find any at my local grocery.

Thank you and sorry for the long post.

dude, read the faq, you'll get your answer. Wash your jean if they stink.

About the question of whether or not you should get a backup pair, it's up to you. But it's always great to have a second pair in case of problem, to do extreme stuff with style, or just to switch sometimes.

just wanted to say thanks to Jeepster for all of the great info on the first page..... more people should be reading that several times through instead of asking the same questions over and over...

clapping_lg_wht.gif

thank you.

will rep you when i can.

Guest youkinorn
whats the best way to prevent (or fix for that matter) knee bulge? I'm getting a pair of NS this friday

Just don't bend your knees when you walk. It's not that hard.