A.P.C.

jeepster

as far as i know, you're wrong.

black new standards have been around for a year or two now. if you can dig it up, theres someone who posted a waywt with a pair of nicely faded black NS's about a year ago.

Well I guess I look like an idiot, sorry about that.

Guest youkinorn

Rescues @ about 7 months. Washed twice. Soaked one other time. I think the color in the shot of the outter seam is probably the best representation of actual color. A nice blue.

frontad4.jpg

topblockxf6.jpg

butter0.jpg

sideod7.jpg

combshm0.jpg

ropingxi2.jpg

All the websites mentioned on the FAQ don't seem to stock raw black NS apart from apc.fr. Anyone know any other stockists online?

Also, if anyones got a pair of 28 or 27s could they post a few measurements? (or sell them to me =P)

Cheers

they fade but really slowly

i have a pair of black NS that were soaked by the prev. owner and these fuckers have lost all rigidity and are hairy......barely any creasing after 2 months.....im over these shits

doesnt look like theyll be fading for a long goddamn time

Also, has anybody been to APC's website lately? Go to jeans>APC NS > black.

It seems to be programming error, does anybody know how to get a pair of APC blacks otherwise?

i just got a pair today, size 32, the stacking is a bit to much though, so i was thinking of a cold soak for about an hour and then let it hang dry. should i let it hang dry or should i put them in the dryer, and if i should put them in the dryer, how long should i leave it in for, i want the them to shrink.

thnx.

i just got a pair today, size 32, the stacking is a bit to much though, so i was thinking of a cold soak for about an hour and then let it hang dry. should i let it hang dry or should i put them in the dryer, and if i should put them in the dryer, how long should i leave it in for, i want the them to shrink.

thnx.

dude just get em hemmed...

My shop just got our first shipment of APC's and I grabbed the NS in the blue and black. Ive been wearing the blue NS in 29 for about 10 months now, and love em, there seems to be slight differences in the tags and buttons in the model i got then and the shipment we just got. I was wondering if anybody else has noticed any difference in the newer APC's.

I was also a bit sad to see the black NS weren't selvage denim. I thought they made them in selvage? The ones I got I sized up and got a 31 but the material is notciabley less stiff then the indigo models as well. just as a heads up and general info.