A.P.C.

jeepster

I washed my ns after about 8 months and they've come out looking a dirty yellowy blue color in some areas. Is this the nature of apc denim or did i let them get too dirty before washing or could it be the washing powder i used ?

The yellow could be the indigo itself, which is yellow in water but turns blue in the air. Or it could also be starch.

I washed my ns after about 8 months and they've come out looking a dirty yellowy blue color in some areas. Is this the nature of apc denim or did i let them get too dirty before washing or could it be the washing powder i used ?

The yellow could be the indigo itself, which is yellow in water but turns blue in the air. Or it could also be starch.

So with more washes will the yellow change and become more of a whiteish colour as the washing powder slowly bleaches the jeans

It could be the washing powder you're using. You could try washing with woolite dark next time if you're trying to avoid that yellowish sort of fade. I washed my A.P.C.s with it and they came out great, no yellow tint or anything...

So with more washes will the yellow change and become more of a whiteish colour as the washing powder slowly bleaches the jeans

It could be the washing powder you're using. You could try washing with woolite dark next time if you're trying to avoid that yellowish sort of fade. I washed my A.P.C.s with it and they came out great, no yellow tint or anything...

I received a new pair of ns size 30 a couple of days ago and the inseam measures 35"

usually, the inseams will be really long regardless. in all honesty, they're different with every pair. they make a certain amount that measure between 32" and 36" with different waist sizes. you never know what you get unless you try them on first.

the yellow is most likely dirt/sweat. it turns the color of the indigo the more it stays in. this will eventually fade in time, but it is the nature of most raw/dry denim.

I received a new pair of ns size 30 a couple of days ago and the inseam measures 35"

usually, the inseams will be really long regardless. in all honesty, they're different with every pair. they make a certain amount that measure between 32" and 36" with different waist sizes. you never know what you get unless you try them on first.

the yellow is most likely dirt/sweat. it turns the color of the indigo the more it stays in. this will eventually fade in time, but it is the nature of most raw/dry denim.

Anybody have a clue on scoring replacement denim from APC? Found a small hole developing in the crotch (bike riding), and looking to avoid potential social embarassment.

Anybody have a clue on scoring replacement denim from APC? Found a small hole developing in the crotch (bike riding), and looking to avoid potential social embarassment.

usually, the inseams will be really long regardless. in all honesty, they're different with every pair. they make a certain amount that measure between 32" and 36" with different waist sizes. you never know what you get unless you try them on first

does that mean that i could (if i hunted) get some size 29s in a 35 or 36 inch inseam?

the ones i have now are 34s and are a bit shorter than I would like but otherwise they fit great.

does that mean that i could (if i hunted) get some size 29s in a 35 or 36 inch inseam?

the ones i have now are 34s and are a bit shorter than I would like but otherwise they fit great.

possible, but not probable. you'd have to go to the stores to see if you could find inseams like that. online you never know what you get.