A.P.C.

jeepster

no they dont leave them. APC's dont look that cool when washed alot unless after you put in some real wear. Jay yours dont look too great so please dont comment on his.

They look fine.

Im just thinking they may help strengthen that crotch area. I really dont want to wash them.

Im just thinking they may help strengthen that crotch area. I really dont want to wash them.

i think it will. because dirt and sweat weakens denim fabric. you should put more wear into them though :(

dang interceptor those look kinda weird on you no offence. how much do you weigh and how tall are you?

I have a quick stupid question. I read the FAQ and everything, but not yet sure. APC Cure, it used to be a girl cut right ? Is there something wrong with me wearing one ?

Hi ,

The new APC thread is definitely a great Idea

I wanted to ask what is it specificaly about APC denim that makes it stretch so much after a little bit of wearing in? Is this a typical characteristic of APC denim or happens with all sanfrorised rigid denim.

Is this stretching/loosening of the fabric a reflection on its quality in some way, The fabric seems to be quite good quality in all other respects.

Thanks

Hi ,

The new APC thread is definitely a great Idea

I wanted to ask what is it specificaly about APC denim that makes it stretch so much after a little bit of wearing in? Is this a typical characteristic of APC denim or happens with all sanfrorised rigid denim.

Is this stretching/loosening of the fabric a reflection on its quality in some way, The fabric seems to be quite good quality in all other respects.

Thanks

that's the property of raw denim. most jeans if they are of a rigid, raw, or dry quality will stretch because you're wearing them none stop for X amount of time without washing them. cotton stretches naturally, so it would only make sense that if cotton goes unwashed for a long amount of time it will continuously stretch. when washed, it will shrink back because you are adding water, then letting that moisture evaporate.

hope this sorta answers the question. APC's just tend to be very stretchy, guess its the way the denim was made (?).

still confused about sizing the NS to NC, i mean i definetly comfortable wearing NS in 30 but wearing NC in 31 look depressed my balls.. do i need to one size up ?

NC has a tighter thigh than the NS, so it will be sorta ball-crunching to begin with. mine were tight as hell when i first got them and i only sized down ~2 to a 34, and now they're considerably looser. the jeans will stretch, just give it some time and they'll start to conform to your body-type.

NC has a tighter thigh than the NS, so it will be sorta ball-crunching to begin with. mine were tight as hell when i first got them and i only sized down ~2 to a 34, and now they're considerably looser. the jeans will stretch, just give it some time and they'll start to conform to your body-type.

what is "considerable looser" mean? are they saggable/super slouchy/antifit? the 3 button fly and the low rise makes you have to sag them but they're still tight. ie when i sit i can feel them cut into my hips

by conforming to your body-type that means tigher fit?