A.P.C.

jeepster

Middleeastbeast - they look very nice now! Have they shrunk at all in the wash? They just look like a totaly different pair of jeans. I'd love to see a few more fit pics if possible

Thanks for this new thread. The original APC thread was too much to pour over.

Hopefully someone can answer this quickly: What is the rise measurement on the Hipsters for a 30 waist? I know they're 2cm shorter than the New Standards with the rest of the measurements being the same as the New Standards. But I can't locate the rise measurement for NS either (possibly a result of my own stupidity). My natural waist is 32, so I'd probably be buying 30's.

Hipsters are also selvedge, correct?

Thanks a bunch!

Perhaps we should build up a little info about all the non-raws offered each season, and the different info about all of them, to minimize questions too?

CS - Holt Renfrew has the greys in, but as there's NS and NC this season, and neither are tagged, I'll have to double check which cut. But I tried them on today and they certainly seem similar to my NC's. Only thing is, I would say the sizing is a lot different this season. My raw NC's are a 30, and the grays were like tights in that size. 32 worked a lot better for me... they didn't have a 31 on hand. I might be by Nomad tomorrow, so I'll try things there, they've got more.

They're thinner, but they're still 100% cotton. Almost have a slight checkered texture when you wear them.

Perhaps we should build up a little info about all the non-raws offered each season, and the different info about all of them, to minimize questions too?

CS - Holt Renfrew has the greys in, but as there's NS and NC this season, and neither are tagged, I'll have to double check which cut. But I tried them on today and they certainly seem similar to my NC's. Only thing is, I would say the sizing is a lot different this season. My raw NC's are a 30, and the grays were like tights in that size. 32 worked a lot better for me... they didn't have a 31 on hand. I might be by Nomad tomorrow, so I'll try things there, they've got more.

They're thinner, but they're still 100% cotton. Almost have a slight checkered texture when you wear them.

i posted some info about the faded black and grey jeans they have at the soho store on the old thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=894156&postcount=5322

Middleeastbeast - they look very nice now! Have they shrunk at all in the wash? They just look like a totaly different pair of jeans. I'd love to see a few more fit pics if possible

i've had them dry cleaned once and machine washed once (last wash was like 3 months ago, since i don't wear them that often since i've started working). they haven't really shrunk much, i think i've actually just gained weight and filled them out a bit. that and the softening of the denim let them stack more naturally than when i first got them. i actually hated them when i got them because of the way they fit in that before picture.

here's another pic wtih front and back.

compare2it6.jpg

Anybody know where to score a pair of black NSs in 28? APC has been sold out for decades, and I really don't want to be put down for pre-order. If anybody has any stores online I can check at, or is willing to do a proxy buy for me, pm, thanks. :)

i believe i read somewhere someone posted that they purchased a new pair of NS and the quality seemed to be inferior to an older pair of NS they purchased a while ago..any truth to this? or is it the same exact cut/quality materials used?

and yes i noticed they up'ed the price to $155 on the apc site >.<

So my crotch is wearing thin on my hipsters and I already had to sew up a minor tear and Im worried my biking will cause another one. I am at 5 months of wear and I really dont want to wash them but I read somewhere that washing them will strengthen the demin. Should I wash or just run my luck? Will a wash really make a difference? Sorry no pics at the moment. If it's sunny again tomorrow I'll take some.

so i can't believe it's already been six months. i'd keep going on my NC's, but they're starting to get a bit funky as is. i think they're good and ready. so tonight i'm gonna wash them - unfortunately it's been so overcast around these parts that i won't be able to get any nice outdoors pictures of pre-washing. i'm doing 45 minutes on cold w/ woolite dark, hang dry (no dryer, i'm gonna wear them when they're damp to stretch them back out again).

wish me luck!