A.P.C.

jeepster

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 9:15 AM, Wu_Tun said:

Thanks swiss_jeansfreak

Just got message from APC, this jacket is made in Vietnam.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

^

I also miss the older styled Forums with many great threads I just don't have the time anymore to move between several threads and Forums and I can't spend more then 1 hour daily on social media.

And I still love APC as one of the favorite Brands together with Edwin and Nudie

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, edmond said:

My 8 year olds new raws 100percent cotton

A1D83CD7-D8EC-4D29-B30E-1D3D1F04A43D.jpeg

60F4FE30-20D8-479D-9717-85A4AB04F395.jpeg

They‘re looking unusual to me

and I never saw a zip fly on a APC and size 10?

Where did you get them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The kids don't seem to appreciate raw denim the same way we used to 10 years ago. Honestly it could be a drag with the colour transfer, stiff material, sizing down, etc. but the process made the jeans turn into works of art. I might be buying my jeans at uniqlo these days but I will always have an appreciation and love for raw denim and APC in particular. I still have a couple pairs of APCs in my closet that fell out of rotation when I started working at an office.

You're just not in the right place—if you want to see kids appreciating raw denim, try reddit

Kids don't seem to appreciate forums the same way we used to 10 years ago…

I think he only posted to tell everyone how shit we all are compared to how brilliant he used to be, y'know back in the good old day's when folks wore sized down APC and 'really suffered for their art'

10yrs passes by and you find yourself working in an office and shopping at Uniqlo wondering where it all went wrong....

• 3 months later...
  • superfuture changed the title to A.P.C.
  • 1 year later...

still I really appreciate the denim used for their jeans, if only the would make some looser ones, A.P.C seem to stuck in the late 00s.

anyone knows what mill the denim is from and if there are other denim brands using the same denim, offering more generous fits? 

3 hours ago, Sympathy-For-The-Denim said:

still I really appreciate the denim used for their jeans, if only the would make some looser ones, A.P.C seem to stuck in the late 00s.

anyone knows what mill the denim is from and if there are other denim brands using the same denim, offering more generous fits? 

I also still love APC a lot and I‘m wondering, where the denim fabric comes from.

I always preferred the APC New Stabdard at most

On 9/17/2022 at 10:40 AM, Sympathy-For-The-Denim said:

I remember reading about it actually. The dude from APC was in Japan and came across this old guy making some denim. He basically bought the guy out to only make the denim for APC. He has never revealed who is the weaver. So you will not find this denim on any other brands.

On 3/31/2020 at 5:10 PM, BionicEye said:

thumbnail_image1.thumb.jpg.e2abce103592726cae02dd2f2c71848d.jpgthumbnail_image0.thumb.jpg.6f458c5d504d68519e5ddb135797734d.jpgUnfortunately i have to retire my apc NS denim
a repair is not worth it anymore
on the other hand im happy to start to wear my tcb 50 denim

sorry for the photo bomb

So amazing faded!

Are they still alive???

10 hours ago, BionicEye said:

i have to disappoint you
i threw them away 
at the moment im wearing the tcb contest and 50s denim alot 

Ah too bad

They would have fitted perfectly in to the Jeansmuseum of heaviest fadings.

So enjoy your current raw denim project.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, reallypeacedoff said:

I have had this awesome APC Veste jacket for a fair few years (2018). It's a slow burn—worn a couple of times a month, on average—but getting there...the picture doesn't really do it justice, especially the arms.

IMG_6395.jpg

I love this slow never washed natural aging progress! Keep it dry for ever

• 1 year later...

Looking cool and still going very strong

• 1 month later...

Woah I couldn‘t imagine to loose such a great faded blue jeans!!