A.P.C.

jeepster

Seen your body frame I think a pair of UES 400T would fit you really well. I second MF here, that cut doens't work well for your thighs. Crotch will blow out very shortly.

I think they're the wrong cut for you too as you have big thighs. If you want APC, then the Rescue would be your thing.

Only reason i got them is because it was cheaper than a bottle of Jack Daniels. I have them up for sale so if they get sold, no sweat off my back. I wanted to try something tapered but these arent working the best.

Only reason i got them is because it was cheaper than a bottle of Jack Daniels. I have them up for sale so if they get sold, no sweat off my back. I wanted to try something tapered but these arent working the best.

They don't look that bad at you but they would be my size if you wanna get rid of them

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Yeah man get the CT, or the UES like volvo said. I've been kicking around the idea of a FH 3012 too.

Man the 3012 would be perfect. It totally forgot about that. I'll be at SENY soon and I'll grab one

Man the 3012 would be perfect. It totally forgot about that. I'll be at SENY soon and I'll grab one

I'd jump on it soon too. I'm not certain, but that cut isn't on Flat Head's website anymore either, so it may be discontinued or is being phased out.

• 1 month later...

hi everyone,

Did apc PS made in china? or ever made in china? i've got my PS made in china, but fyi i got my apc in used condition. Just curious about apc assembler, as far as i know apc are made in macau, tunisia, vietnam, or japan. Just googled apc ps made in china and zero result. i would love to if someone can enlighten this one for me.

Below, i attached some pic's from my apc

20160619_223053_HDR_zpsgckybinp.jpg

20160619_223123_HDR_zpsvlgw1vfe.jpg

20160620_142246_HDR_zpspjvzmn4z.jpg

20160620_142548_HDR_zpsp1mnsr2u.jpg

20160620_142408_HDR_zpseqwxmlc9.jpg

20160620_142831_HDR_zps7o0s44ca.jpg

can someone detect that my apc is legit or fake?

Great looking denim fabric but I also never heard about APC made in China so far!! tobydo

Hmmmmm.....China! Maybe that is the newest manufacturer for APC. I bought my first pair, some New Standards at the Melrose store in LA a few weeks ago. I tried all the fits and went with the PS, which are made in Viet Nam...all the pairs I tried there were made there also. Now I know APC used to be made in Macau, which is China.

I read Jean Touitou despises the Chinese...but, maybe profit beats dislike.

Edited by Screwdriver

• 1 month later...
New Standards, worn for 4 years.

Wow looking so awesome!

I love this kind of strong fadings at most, reflecting the full power of natural denim evolution at its best

Keep them alive for ever and promise me to never ever throwing them away

Otherwise let me know before

And I would love to see more from them

Can you FM me some pics or email me to

[email protected]

Ruedi, below is another picture.-John

Thanks a lot for this great update John

You made my day!!

Looking so wonderfully faded. 

I can't stop watching them.

They deserve an eternal life for sure!!!

I would love to see them in real some day!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

read some comments about apc denim made in vietnam, I just got a jacket from hong kong it made in vietnam. someone helped me purchase it. it's material(fabric, selvage) seemed the same as my PS an NS. A little strange, the colour of the stiches are different from the on listed on APC website.

I live in China, and if there's any fake has made here, it's easy to find people selling them online here. Havn't found anyone selling this yet. 

30439916573_989ebefd5e_b.jpg

30439916613_f99b85a76b_b.jpg

30439916603_82fa8d0665_b.jpg

30439916593_abf5100dfc_b.jpg

Edit:

anyone has any idea about it?

The guy helped purchasing said it was from IT hong kong. 

Thanks!

Edited by Wu_Tun

read some comments about apc denim made in vietnam, I just got a jacket from hong kong it made in vietnam. someone helped me purchase it. it's material(fabric, selvage) seemed the same as my PS an NS. A little strange, the colour of the stiches are different from the on listed on APC website.

I live in China, and if there's any fake has made here, it's easy to find people selling them online here. Havn't found anyone selling this yet.

Edit:

anyone has any idea about it?

The guy helped purchasing said it was from IT hong kong. 

Thanks!

Hi Wu

I also heard that some APC jeans are made in Vietnam or China now as well.

But I can't confirm it for sure

Yeah I also heard Vietnam and China are producing for APC

chicote

Most of my APC are from Macau and in awesome quality.

I think that it was one of the big APC production places

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

• 2 years later...

Hey guys just wanted to share my new APC jeans that I got from a thrift store for $22 CAD.  They look like the new standard stretch. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm this. I'm always paranoid when I get a deal that seems too good to be true. 

20190605_201717.jpg

20190605_201626.jpg

20190605_201619.jpg

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, BionicEye said:

seams apc isnt that populair anymore, here is my apc ns

APC is still quite popular I think, but it‘s probably the kind of forums like Superfuture which is outdated by Instagram and other social media

I myself havn‘t posted pics here since years as well since I don‘t have time compared to the fast Instagram.

It’s not outdated, it’s simply a choice and as for speed, how does it take longer to take a phone photo and post it here rather than on Instagram?

It seems to me that people like Instagram as they can receive lots of flexing bicep and fire emojis with 3-word replies.

5 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

It’s not outdated, it’s simply a choice and as for speed, how does it take longer to take a phone photo and post it here rather than on Instagram?

It seems to me that people like Instagram as they can receive lots of flexing bicep and fire emojis with 3-word replies.

Fully agree Instagram is a lot about quick likes and short reactions.

I myself loved the Mynudiejeans forum a lot but I just couldn‘t follow all the many threads on all those forums so that I had to stop on them as well as on Twitter and Facebook.

I‘m just running out of time and I have the feeling, that I can‘t reach the younger people on Superfuture but perhaps I‘m wrong

^^Which is precisely why I like forums, even if they aren't as popular as they once were. I'm older and move slower...

Regarding APCs, I wear petit standards, true to size, as my "nice" denim. They look great under a sports coat or with an oxford shirt. The only drawback for me are slightly too short inseams, and lack of chainstitch, though you could argue that not having roping makes them more formal. I'd like to find a gently used APC denim jacket -- think there are some out there that dont have much wear at a good price...