A.P.C.

jeepster

N

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

What an awesome denim evolution seen here.

Rock them hard for ever and be sure to never ever throwing them away.

Otherwise let me know before.

Are they still never washed?

Hey, guys, here's my A.P.C. NS, worn 11 months. Enjoy :)

15938489016_cfea03a9c1_b.jpg

Flickr 上 llj_cs 的 A.P.C. New Standard

• 1 month later...

Worn only 11 month and washed 4 times.

Thanks for infos! You're a perfect fader creating such incredible looking jeans showing the power of denim evolution at its best.

I would love to see them in real some day and display them in the little Jeansmuseum of heaviest fadings for some weeks or for ever after you have really to retire them

Thanks for infos! You're a perfect fader creating such incredible looking jeans showing the power of denim evolution at its best.

I would love to see them in real some day and display them in the little Jeansmuseum of heaviest fadings for some weeks or for ever after you have really to retire them

The jeans was broken so that I can't keep wearing it, it has been sitting on my clothespress already, retired.

The jeans was broken so that I can't keep wearing it, it has been sitting on my clothespress already, retired.

Ok just let me know in case you ever would like to have them displayed for a few weeks or for ever at the Jeansmuseum.

Would be awesone

• 1 month later...

IMG_0879.jpg

denim evo

Wanna see them in real some day

Be sure too never ever throwing them away.

Otherwise let me know before.

It would be an honor to display them in the Jeansmusuem some day

Such an incredible 

apc ns size 31

• 1 month later...

Hi fam, i wanna buy some apc's. Have some questions...

What's the difference between the raw petit standards and petit new standards? How much do they stretch out and how much do they shrink after the first wash ?

Don't know what size should I get... I wear a 31 in some Nudie Tight Long Johns. My waist measures like 88 cm.

Thanks in advance, I have to buy them online cause here in Madrid it's difficult to find APCs and I don't want to mess up with the sizing.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

What do you guys prefer on sizing down with APC New Standards? I want a snug fit and just received a tagged size 31. I have a 34 inch waist and a tagged size 31 APC NS is measured at 32 inches in the waist. Is the Sz31 the way to go? I can button these to the top but with a little tight action struggle on the last button. 

What do you guys prefer on sizing down with APC New Standards? I want a snug fit and just received a tagged size 31. I have a 34 inch waist and a tagged size 31 APC NS is measured at 32 inches in the waist. Is the Sz31 the way to go? I can button these to the top but with a little tight action struggle on the last button. 

I'm usually wearing waist 32 or 33 on my non APC jeans and my APC New Standard is tagged W 31, which is perfect for me.

But I always wear my jeans a little bit roomy so I would guess sizing down 1 or 2 inches is the most I would go, but don't count on me too much, since I have no experience with wearing jeans tight at all. Also my regular waist 32 or 33 on my non APC jeans  is quite roomy

• 3 months later...

I'm looking to buy my first pair of APC's. I usually wear a 36 but my friend that works at Barney's says to go with a 34 because of stretching. is that accurate? looking to buy petite new standards.

http://store.hypebeast.com/brands/apc/indigo-petit-new-standard-selvedge-denim-jeans

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I get a fit check on these Petit New Standards? These are size 28 and I'm usually a size 30. I like the fit on the legs, but the front and back rise is a little high and I have a pretty flat ass so it's making the fabric in the seat loose and saggy. Should I go for size 28 Petit Standards?

k1Ksow1.jpg

ODAryrE.jpg

9ns2YNf.jpg

H71oUJh.jpg

oRo3HMq.jpg

Edited by mf_drew

Thanks, I took your advice into consideration I just wanted to see if I could get another opinion or see if anyone had experience with both cuts  :)

i was able to try on both recently, ended up going with the petit standard. looks like you would benefit from the smaller top block 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First post. I bought my first raws - APC PNS's about 4 years ago. I wore them for about 8 months mostly on weekends and sometimes on weeknights. When I finally washed, there was barely any color change. I kept them and wore them this way for another 2 years or so with washes every 4 months. Very little fading.

I then bought some Rogue Territory Stantons and wore those daily for about 6 months. I finally realized I sized down on those way too much. I washed them and had the same issue - no fades. I sold those and the APC's.

I'm now on my 3rd pair of raws - Sugarcane 2014's. They're not technically raw since they were once-washed when I bought these. I tried a different technique with these - wash frequently. So here are my SC's at 10 months old with washes every 3-4 weeks.

2016 01 19 19.51.18

2016 01 19 19.50.56

So these jeans have faded a little, but I'm looking to get those very high contrast fades. So now, I've gone ahead and ordered some APC New Standards. Once these come, what do I need to do to get those high contrast fades? I feel like I've tried many different combinations of washing and wearing without achieving the result I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

TL;DR How do I get high contrast fades with a new pair of raws?

I'm thinking what I need to do for the next pair is just wear them and do not wash until I already see the contrasting fading setting in. That's one thing I haven't done before. But it seems like it will take a long time to get there. And not only that, but they're going to smell like shit after only a couple months.

Whatever. That's my plan for the New Standards I have coming my way. I want to also bleach my SC's to turn them into a lighter colored pair of jeans for upcoming spring/summer. Like this: http://stanleyvanburen.tumblr.com/post/28105823016/so-i-bought-some-apc-new-standards-in-november

Anybody ever tried something like that? I like the results in that link.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, i m new to here.

after i read first 100 pages of this thread, and bought my first apc ps

and i read till page 170 to create my ac here.

i used to wear nudiejeans TLJ size 29

and i tried ps size 28, which i cant go thru my knee, so i finally bought size 29 of ps

about 30wear days now, didnt really stretch much at the waist, 

so is it the quality are different now compare with early 2008 (the post started)?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey I bought some Size 30 APC Petit Standards that fit really well. I followed the general rule of sizing down 2 to allow for the stretch. At first it was really tight around the thighs but it's all good now after wearing them for a while.

I am looking at purchasing an already washed indigo pair, which means the denim isn't raw. Does anyone know how they will fit compared to their raw denim counterparts?http://media.endclothing.com/media/catalog/product/cache/0/thumbnail/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/6/06-07-2015_apc_petitnewstandard_washedindigo_1_jtl_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

anyone owns both nc and ps? are the ps a little roomier up top? my nc are 28 and im after something slightly roomier up top on a pair of ps. not sure if i should go for 28 again or size up to 29. not interested in the pns.

to give you an indication on how close fitted my nc are, the top button is almost ripping through the button hole from stretch :).

Edited by swooc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

xcuteme

Wonderful faded jeans with incredible patina seen here.

I can't stop watching them.

They're reflecting the full power of natural denim evolution at its best!!

Promise me to never ever throwing them away.

I would love to display them in the Jeansmuseum some day!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased a pair of PNS in 33. The thighs are tight and the waist is loose. First time owning anything this tapered / fitted. May get rid of them for a pair of 3sixteen CT. I'm used to Japanese brands so this is a big change

XuHm1Huh.jpg

VxDmbGbh.jpg

qba1Ucxh.jpg