A.P.C.

jeepster

I have the history of the traveling APCs....  LSW (Lake Superior wash), GOM (Gulf of Mexico wash), AW (Antartica wash).  Don't wear them every day but get them washed in interesting places.

yo yo yo. First post to APC thread. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Last year around xmas I bought a pair of 32 petit standards. Still have them and love them, but they are different than any other pair that I have seen before. I couldn't seem to find them in this thread either... They aren't raw indigo series, they aren't raw black series, they aren't prewashed. The denim is a lot thinner than normal APCs as well... They are a blackish/grey, with this dope red selvedge strip. Absolutely no fading in a year.

Wondering if anyone can match my description. Thanks y'all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not  denim, but related to APC pants.  Does anyone know the measurements for the Sport Chinos, particularly in size medium and size large?  I'm interested in picking up a pair but I don't really want to deal with returns and exchanges if they don't fit. I'm nervous size medium will be too small and size large will be too big. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to purchase a pair of Petit Standard Faux Noir. There seems to be conflicting opinions about it's sizing. Will they stretch as much as the raw indigo ones? Some people are saying that i should size down like the raw indigo ones, but others are saying they are true to fit.

If i wear a size 29 for the raw indigo New standard and Petit New Standard, what size should i get for the Petit Standard?

Should i get 29 or 32 my true waist size.

Anyone know anything about variations on sizing between different batches of apcs? I bought a pair of ps off the forums in 27 and according to the seller's measurements, they should fit me fine (I'm around a 29 true waist). However, I dropped by the mall today and tried on a pair of 27s and couldn't even get them above my thighs. Even the 28s were too tight. I had to go all the way up to 29 to even get all the buttons buttoned up. Not sure if my thighs are just abnormally big or the batch at the mall was just tiny.

Measurements of my APC NS size 25 after 9 months of wear and one wash last month (taken accurately):
waist: 74 (29" so far from the actual taged size !), fits me perfectly as 29 is my waist size

thigh: 27 (10,63")
knee: 18,5 (7,3")
leg opening: 17,75 (7")

I found the size chart for the raw jean on contextclothing but I'm having doubt about it. Unfortunately I didn't take measurements when I bought it but I don't have the impression it stretched THAT much, also I could button up the jeans even if it was thight, so 26" as a waist size seems really low. I did not find others raw measurements for size 25 on the internet though, so if anyone has a size chart from another source...

Edited by Jonaz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone interested in a trade?

I have 4 pairs of APC Hipsters (3 sized 30 and 1 size 31)
All have been washed and dried.

2 pairs (size 30) have virtually no wear

1 pair (size 30) have been repaired at the hems and have a knee patch (some faint whiskering)

1 pair (size 31) have slight whiskering

Ive gained some weight and I dont like the super low rise and the wide leg opening anymore

Im interested in

New Standards size 31 or 32

Rescues sized 31

New Cure sized 32

Inseam no less than a 32

I dont mind if they have been washed or dried (No alterations though)

Awesome denim evolution seen here over the past months!!

Rock them hard and keep them alive for ever

And never ever throwing them away.

Otherwise let me know before

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

6 month update on my A.P.C. PS, they have proven to be great quality I think. But they have only started to fade recently. I have worn them quite often so was expecting a quicker progress, but they are finally giving in. I always take my time breaking them in so i know these will have years and years of wear in them like all my other raws. 

Amazing to see how some of you have managed to make them look super sick. I am in for a fun ride with these.

Back
16231098240_17c4b120bc_c.jpg

Front
16416738821_389e57e5a5_c.jpg

Fit
15796014174_d66037f6a2_c.jpg
15798450103_3f15d29076_c.jpg
16417568172_87f5442ecf_c.jpg