A.P.C.

jeepster

Btw here are some photos of my NC, size 28, I think about 1 year, a couple of washes I think. I haven't been wearing them lately. I now regret not letting them stack a little( always wore with a cuff).

_MG_5609_zps99c8aa32.jpg

I like that you have swords just laying around. I hear ya on the stacks. For me it's the toughest to shape. But since you usually cuff your jeans, might as well stick with it and try differently on the next pair.

Anyway, so I've had my Petit Standards for nearly 2 years and I've never washed/soaked them. The denim is still pretty raw with the exception of the usual creases from wear. I've had coke and beer spill on my jeans, though after drying, it doesn't look like there are any stains. When I eventually do wash/soak them, will the stains show, or will they cling onto the ink taken out of the fabric? Anyone have an issue with this?

Edited by shibuya-kun05

How many washes/soaks? How long have you had them? Very impressive fades.

Thank you! They have around 18 months of wear with 4 washes. Had the crotch repaired twice. I will be hanging them up for a bit while I work on my 3Sixteens I think.

hey guys,

I was browsing contextclothing and it says on their site that "Context Expert Tip: The APC Petite Standard has an updated fit. Please see our measurements chart for actual measurements. Wear for six months without washing to achieve contrast fading.", same thing for NS. Does anyone know what exactly changed?

Also is anyone buy "Petit New Standards"? Or is the above waht it's referring to?

i think they're saying that the petit standards are not vanity sized anymore, which is rubbish, still need to size down one or two at least.

petit new standard is a new model, not the one they're referring to, top block is similar to new standard but more tapered below the knee, have only seen them in a few places.

Little update on my APCs, fades are a bit brighter but it was really cloudy when I took these. 2 months and 2 weeks:

8374184820_39fc7e4056_b.jpg

8373118749_e38aca5a36_b.jpg

8373113697_7ae9571b84_b.jpg

8374195864_a8d33b5f39_b.jpg

8374194778_ceb566c8ee_b.jpg

8374193098_399b40e0fd_b.jpg

Need to get a small crotch hole repaired, sending them off on monday or tuesday.

They've also had a hot soak now so I'll post some updates when I have the chance.

Little update on my APCs, fades are a bit brighter but it was really cloudy when I took these. 2 months and 2 weeks:

Need to get a small crotch hole repaired, sending them off on monday or tuesday.

Odd that your jeans always tear so early. Fits for both your Imperials and this APC pair are on point. Hmm, maybe it's just bad luck. :wacko:

[/size]

Odd that your jeans always tear so early. Fits for both your Imperials and this APC pair are on point. Hmm, maybe it's just bad luck. :wacko:

Yeah I know it's really annoying :/ I can only presume that it's because I don't have any others in rotation so the Imps were being worn every day until they had an almost crotch hole (which I need to get sorted although they're at my parents place) so then I got the APCs but I've been wearing them consistently for the past 2months+ so now they need repairing.

Any advice on this NS fit? Thighs too tight? 6'1, 195, approx 24-24.25" thighs. These are 33's (would probably size down again as I was able to get top button on first try) but they're pretty much skin tight right now.

8399733883_97a4d2bc3d_b.jpg

Edited by Edgeraid