A.P.C.

jeepster

Hey guys, does anyone know the sizing difference between APC's and Nudies? I'm a true waist of 29, but wear 30's in Nudies Slim Jim (probably could have gone 29, but it was my first pair, live and learn). When i tried on a pair of 28 APC PS's i literally couldn't pull them up over my butt, but i know youre supposed to size down at least 2 for most APC's....dunno what to do. I have large hips relative to my waist (29 waist 37 hip) and pants have always been an issue :/

Brand new pair of NS. Wanted a classic fit, spot on IMO. Very happy, second pair btw. First pair I had are destroyed now.

66xnbr.jpg

Old pair next to these new ones.

xdxhew.jpg

Nice fit. I also prefer my NS a bit loose.

Hey guys,

I have been lurking for years. Finally bought my first pair of APC (PS) few days ago and I love it. I'll get a fit pic up ASAP for your opinions. I am in love with the APC brand and I am looking to purchase the NC when there is possibly a sale.

So I stumbled upon a supermarket thread selling a supposedly 8/10 NC for $75 and wonder if it is reasonable and what are your opinions on purchasing pre-owned raw denim. How do I treat a pre-owned item for hygiene and etc.?

Thanks in advance for your responses. And keep rocking!

Got some APC PS as well for $115 tax in at Nomad across the street yesterday :P

really? ..

what size?

i went to nomad after, at around 3 or 4 and the APCs were still $210

Why was there a line-up all day? lol

guy just told me W+H outerwear was 60% off

Edited by Chunky

really? ..

what size?

i went to nomad after, at around 3 or 4 and the APCs were still $210

Why was there a line-up all day? lol

guy just told me W+H outerwear was 60% off

Had a decent selection of sizes on the floor in various models and they had more in the back. I picked up a pair of 30's which is what I usually wear anyway.

The entire store was doing 50% off with exceptions of Junya at 30% off, N&F jeans at 30%, and Common Projects with very limited selection of sizes at 30%.

I waited for almost an hour to get in and pretty much all the good stuff from W+H was gone when they did their mid season sales. Probably won't do this again next year sale was pretty weak IMO, it was 50% off original price not the already marked down price so essentially you're only getting an extra 10% from their 40% sale that they've been doing for a while...

Edited by aa&r

nice.

i saw at starbucks from 8:40 to 9:50 and waited at dutil until 10

saw the line at nomad after, and I didn't want to wait to get into another store

heard the CDG play shirts were 40% off and all the people who lined up instacopped

other than apc dutil charges way too much for some of their other brands like pbj and momotaro, i find that the staff don't even know what they are talking about

pbj and momotaro were 50% off yesterday, but only for size 32, 34, 36

saw pair of pbjs (forgot the model) that were just under $200 with tax, in my size

but the fit was weird as hell, even though its supposed to be pbj's slimmest cut

Good fit, but please tell me you didn't stand in line to save $15.

lol yeah i did

Edited by Chunky

you must have washed them quite often?

I would expect better contrast for the wiskers and combs. Looks like you washed them to often. I personally would like my pair to turn out like some of the ones posted on the last page.

I did wash them more so then ones expected to, they were my first pair of APC's and I wasn't too keen on how I should have dealt with them. Oh well, I'll prob wash my next pair a lot less

I did wash them more so then ones expected to, they were my first pair of APC's and I wasn't too keen on how I should have dealt with them. Oh well, I'll prob wash my next pair a lot less

taylor gang or wash your raw denim

Is it just me or do black APC denim range in how they look. What am I missing? The description always just says black. I might just be seeing a difference in lighting. I personally like a more solid look to the black.

apc-petitstandard-black008.jpg

The ones on top look more of a solid black. The bottom ones have that more faded line type of black.

2000280_petitnewstand_2_2.jpg

it looks like two different pairs of jeans

warp+weft are both solid black in the first pair

the weft on the second pair you posted is light grey

edit: looks like i'm too late

Those are two different pairs...top one has black warp and weft. Bottom one has black warp and white weft.

Edited by Chunky

Ok cool, so its weft that is the difference. Too bad they don't say in the description. Oh well, it is good to know that it does vary in look and I am not just imagining it haha. I definitely like the weft to match the warp... being more dark.

Thanks for the info fellas

I think ima buy a pair of the first ones. They PS. I currently own a pair of raw NC but I think I want a smaller opening.

Btw here are some photos of my NC, size 28, I think about 1 year, a couple of washes I think. I haven't been wearing them lately. I now regret not letting them stack a little( always wore with a cuff).

_MG_5609_zps99c8aa32.jpg

_MG_5612_zps9316652f.jpg

_MG_5611_zpsb1d1b264.jpg

Edited by NateAllen