A.P.C.

jeepster

They are going fine, but what have you done with your suède shoes :o:(!

Uh, haha, they're like two years old, beat to hell, stained with denim from many pairs of raw jeans, ... and I've never offered them any sort of cleaning. It happens.

I need to get my PS hemmed. What should I tell my tailor? What is the difference between original hem etc. Should I get them hemmed like an inch longer than I would to accommodation for shrinkage after washing? Will this get rid of the selvedge line?

Thanks for the help.

Edited by jib.m

I need to get my PS hemmed. What should I tell my tailor? What is the difference between original hem etc. Should I get them hemmed like an inch longer than I would to accommodation for shrinkage after washing? Will this get rid of the selvedge line?

Thanks for the help.

Just get a regular old hem, it'll be fine. You can leave an inch if youd like, some people on here report no shrinkage and others say it does. Better safe then sorry. And no, your selvedge will be fine, it runs up the entire leg of the jean

It's up to you if you want that extra little detail. If you want to spend the extra cash for the chain stitch then go for it. There's no real reason to get it done. Although I've seen crazy roping on a pair of jeans that had a chain stitch but the actual denim could've been a bigger factor.

i have these apc ps size 27 for 10 days but i feel like the calves are still a bit tight. will they stretch? should i trade it for a 28 instead? what do you guys think?

Do they fit the waist? if you didn't want to calves tight you should have got NS not PS. If the waist fits the calves will stretch if your calves are bigger than what the denim is allowing right now.

yeah the waist fits

Then they fit. You don't want your waist to be massive. The waist is the most important part in my opinion.

anyone have personal experiences with the apc petit standard raw black? I am a true size 30. wear size 28 in the regular indigo ps. but i have heard that the black ones dont stretch as much, up to 2 sizes. is this true? should i get a 28 or 29 for the black ones?

Edited by freshandope

depends on how your indigos fit initially. Were you able to button those up? I would probably buy one size down and see how those fit then decide if you should exchange them

My indigos initially, I could barely button them up but I did. I'm a true size 30. Now my indigos are the ideal fit for me, being originally a 28. I just want to know if its true that the blacks dont stretch as much.

Just an update on the progress of my jeans. It's been about a month since I soaked them. I'm really happy with how they are coming along. Here are a few photos.

Denim Detail:

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

Fit:

IMG_5274.jpeg

Thoughts?

Fit is great! And i'm really diggin ur honeycombs!

Howmuch wear did u put in these?