A.P.C.

jeepster

I'm only speculating, I really don't know jack when it comes to creating a natural fade. But werdnasamson's back pocket and 5th pocket have a very strong contrast compared to the rest of the jeans. raravez has a nice wash on those shorts, but would the honeycombs naturally fade that white? I don't bike so I'm clueless as to how it happens.

I'm only speculating, I really don't know jack when it comes to creating a natural fade. But werdnasamson's back pocket and 5th pocket have a very strong contrast compared to the rest of the jeans. raravez has a nice wash on those shorts, but would the honeycombs naturally fade that white? I don't bike so I'm clueless as to how it happens.

lol why are you accusing people of using sand paper... just wear your jeans and give them a good soak every once in a while. The indigo does fade to white eventually yes... theres no reason i would use sand paper you stupid fuck.

lol why are you accusing people of using sand paper... just wear your jeans and give them a good soak every once in a while. The indigo does fade to white eventually yes... theres no reason i would use sand paper you stupid fuck.

lol, not trying to troll, didn't realize people would get so touchy.

like i said, i don't really know shit about proper fading, but i do know people like to sand their jeans. some people like to customize their jeans with different distressing techniques and washes. whether naturally or unnaturally, as long as the jeans look good it doesn't matter. i'm just curious as to how its done.

can't you tell i'm jealous? i think i did compliment you on your wash too, but according to you i'm a "stupid f**k" so i guess it meant nothing.

since you did ask, honeycombs on shorts don't work (just one stupid f**k's opinion). glad you appreciate my feedback :)

Edited by shibuya-kun05

but i do know people like to sand their jeans. some people like to customize their jeans with different distressing techniques and washes. whether naturally or unnaturally, as long as the jeans look good it doesn't matter.

Not something thats really popular here.

i haven't lurked here in years but looking to get another pair of APCs..

do they still do the whole trade in thing where you can exchange a pair of faded raws for new ones? i have a really nicely faded pair of 26's that have no real holes (except a tiny back pocket one) or any sign of crotch blowout, but i couldn't fit in them if my life depended on it. anyone know what the deal with it is anymore?

Yup, my mistake. Didn't realize people would get offended. I'm actually trying to fight the urge myself because I'm frustrated with how slow my jeans are taking.

No problem man. And dont worry about the jeans, if you do, it'll take much longer than you want. Just wear them. Maybe try to do more IN them :).

Best of luck!

i haven't lurked here in years but looking to get another pair of APCs..

do they still do the whole trade in thing where you can exchange a pair of faded raws for new ones? i have a really nicely faded pair of 26's that have no real holes (except a tiny back pocket one) or any sign of crotch blowout, but i couldn't fit in them if my life depended on it. anyone know what the deal with it is anymore?

The butler program! Good question, because Id like to do the same thing(assuming I can get them back from my ex). Calling them and asking would be the best bet!

I believe they're still doing the Butler program as someone on another forum said they just traded theirs in. But calling and finding all the details would be better than asking us as they can tell you if there's any requirements for the trade in.

if you return 1 pair you'll get a new pair for $90 if you trade in 2 pairs you a get a free pair was there not so long ago

Hello all.

Here are my PS's, size 28, first wash worn for one year. Overall pretty satisfied with the result. I see a lot more details in the jeans and looks a lot better than before. Can't wait to re-break them in again as they're still stiff.

Enjoy

:P

8069016543_3125de3601_c.jpg

8069013104_5152fdec21_c.jpg

8069011532_9c67ba0799_c.jpg

8069014791_2c0c515eec_c.jpg

8069013935_b985d78a36_c.jpg

8069013175_ee0cc790e5_c.jpg

AND the Before & After's

8069023479_0c8c3f4fcc_c.jpg

8069021389_061d26c8c8_c.jpg

Bonus:

This is what I keep in my pockets at all times.

Front smaller pocket: Dental floss, MJ ring and jade cat charm.

Front left pocket: Always got to have my Stride Gum.

Back left pocket: Coach card holder.

Belt: Thrift store find.

8069019511_3d80db5e03_c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:)

what about your rear right pocket? Nice photos too

A lot of people think its tobacco, but it's actually a rear lens cap. I always changed out my lenses and wanted to make sure I had a cap so I put it in my jeans. It started ripping to the point where I didn't like it anymore so I just took it out. And thank you.

Btw, got a fit pic?

I'll get around to taking a picture in a bit, I've been busy.