A.P.C.

jeepster

7653674266_56cb13b178_n.jpg 7653676198_68524da073_n.jpg

7653678042_9c4d50724b_n.jpg

7653680284_55669d9839_m.jpg 7653682062_739c79a102_m.jpg

7653685306_6f4be6e0ab_m.jpg 7653683712_4d18a4ea84_m.jpg

Just some iPhotos of some older A.P.C.s with some new ones.

Edited by #GRAY

Yeah, they stretched a bit at the thighs and waist. But not as much as I initially expected from what I've read. They're just not skin-tight anymore. I started lifting weights too, so maybe I gained a bit of size.

Also, 32 is probably the smallest I could've gone. Maybe a bit too small looking at the back pockets:

apc_comp_back.jpg

@#GRAY Thanks! They fit comfortably and I wear them often. I like them, I'd just like to try something more relaxed is all :)

Edited by Kabukky

NS almost a month

7646309766_980a8c8ec2.jpg

Really nice honeycomb settled already after one month. Keep them raw and they'll turn out beautifully!!!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

my new standards were getting stinky.. so i washed them. here are pre-wash pictures

7664031034_e9f554d0ca_z.jpg

7664036164_b0530bd36f_z.jpg

7664040324_85f13b7b49_z.jpg

7664044902_038a5798f4_z.jpg

Wish i could have waited longer to wash, but damn, they sure needed it. Sweaty bike rides and beer-soaked from so many house shows and days at the river, drinking beer of course.

Newbie question here - what exactly is the APC Madras denim line they have on sale at Urban Outfitters? I picked a pair up as my first pair of raw denim jeans - they were $15 so might as well.

Just wondering - are these jeans sanforized? And I'm assuming they're raw because the UO site says 'lightweight seasonal raw denim'. Thanks for any help

^^^^rockon99:

Super great pre wash pics. Those pants already had this crazy shiny greenish greyish raw denim colour of never washed but hard used denim on them. It's a pitty, that you already had to wash them. Just go ahead for another long time.

^^Austin, those pants already have a great patina on them. Keep going and rock them the dry way and they'll reach the Holy Grail status soon. The Jeansmuseum encourage all the raw denim heads to use the hell out of their raw denim stuff as long as possible the hard way, but never throwing them away. There is always a safe place for all your beloved retired raw denim rags no matter if in 2, 5 or 10 years. Since 1973 the Jeansmuseum wanna keep the raw denim spirit alive for ever in the real world, not in the virtuel web only!

Great fit Austin!! Wish I would have sized down one more on mine. Went down 2 (tts) I mean it's alright but I get a little flare caused by the back pockets cuz i have no ass. Maybe once they really settle it look better or I'll just have to get another pair or try NC!!

Ok I have a pair of New Standards, New Cures and Petit standards and here is my opinion of their slimmness which hopefully will help some peope here

APC PS size 26 - knee down definitely feels the slimmest out of the three, especially in the calf where i can somewhat feel it on my calves when I wear them top block feels roomier than NC were when I first got them

apcps.png

APC NC size 26 - overall a slouchy slim fit on me, I havent worn them in a few years since upgrading to diors but since my diors are borderline on retirement I have been working on these again and have really been loving the fit. Rise is half an inch shorter than PS

apcnc-1.png

APC NS size 24 (yes 24) - definitely what I consider a straight leg. Top block feels the best out of the three but I feel like the leg opening could be a tad more narrower

apcns.png

Overall - To me I would say PS are the slimmest.

love the fit i need a new pair I've grown out of mines (SideBar- Nice margiela's) Edited by Sway_P

one thousand - they should stretch give it time.

falerbrand - they look pretty damn good for one month of wear, keep it up!

I got 28" New Cures, waist 15" after one year, they fit nice. However I want to buy a pair of PS (something with a lower rise to wear with shirts). My NC's are pretty tight when i try to sag them a bit (waistline to the hips). Should I go with a 29" PS or 28" should be fine? Do they have a wider waist to account for lower rise (compared to NC)?