A.P.C.

jeepster

So does anyone have any say on the Madras by APC New Standards? They're probably still too new for any real progress, but I was just curious if anyone is actually trying them out. I bought a pair for cheap today, but I've never had any experience with the normal APC range. All I know is the denim is apparently softer and has 99% cotton/1% poly instead of the usual 100% cotton.

Great work put on them

Congrats

Any full front pic and better light back bick?

Keep us updated please!

Here is a front pic, snapped it yesterday while we were out shopping. Again not the best quality but I haven't had time to do better pics...

106-1.jpg

Also I just got back from rock climbing which is why I am wearing Sanuks...they are good climbing gym shoes....

^ apc doesn't ship them to stores with pins. they haven't for about a year. i'm sure there are shops that have older stock. we just sold a size 25 that had a pin a couple months ago, that had been last of our apcs with pins for a while.

^ apc doesn't ship them to stores with pins. they haven't for about a year. i'm sure there are shops that have older stock. we just sold a size 25 that had a pin a couple months ago, that had been last of our apcs with pins for a while.

why no more pins??? is it a cost issues

Here is a front pic, snapped it yesterday while we were out shopping. Again not the best quality but I haven't had time to do better pics...

Also I just got back from rock climbing which is why I am wearing Sanuks...they are good climbing gym shoes....

Thanks for your additional pics.

Keep us updated

There is still plenty of life left in them

I like rock climbing too btw

I’m a 34" waist, what size in Petit Standards would you guys recommend for me… 31 or 32?

I'm normally a 28/29. I just bought a 27 and I could barely do up the top button the first time I tried them on. If i were you, i wouldn't be scared sizing down one as they will stretch as mine have already.

So my true waist is 31, but i have muscular thighs and I almost always buy size 32 pants for comfort. size 28 new cures were too tight for me in the past, so I sold them.

What size should i buy in ps indigo? 29 or 30? Thanks apc crowd.

hello sufu. I am a waist size 29.5, was deciding between going with a sz 29 ns or 29 ps. Reason why I sized so close to tts is because my last pair of apcs, ns 27 were way too tight on me, even after 6 months of wear they never stretched to a comfortable size.

So I decided to buy ns 29 today and here is fit pics on me:

ngh8m.jpg

2nv8e2f.jpg

they were easy to button up, I can probably fit 2 fingers next to my hip for a tight fit. Are these going to stretch too much for me in the future? are the stacks going to settle? depending on responses, I will probably return these. Judging by my body type, do you guys think I should get ps29 or sz down 1 and get ns 28? Thanks in advance

size down, if you didn't even get any stretching on your 27's, you're not going to get any stretching on these either, especially when you can aready fit 2 fingers beside your hip. just go with a size that fits even if it means staying tts. if it looks good and you're comfortable, thats your best bet

hey i've heard that the apc washed denim behaves differently than the raw denim, and not just the fading. i have a pair of ps and idk if i should size down in the washed denim as well or just go for my regular size ? has anybody with washed apc's got any advice on the sizing ?

Most of the many apc pants in the Jeansmuseum are in never washed and heavy used condition (about 25 pairs). A few are washed and I would estimate that they are 1 size smaller at least. But don't forget that after wearing them again they'll probably stretch out again a bit

got a pair of new cures indigo raw size 28, usual petit standard size is 27. got them off the bay, hope they aren't too big/won't stretch out too much.

Is the PS more popular than the NC? What do you guys like more.

Edited by xcrunchx

I came upon an offer from Context Clothing which takes off $100 from a $300 purchase. If anyone is in the market for a pair of jeans, or anything else, let me know and maybe we can set something up that would be mutually beneficial. I'm in the market for a pair of PS, which normally go for $175 but could be purchased for $125 using this offer.

So is "New Standard" the same as "Petit Standard"?

Cos I've seen no mention of P.S. jeans on here..?

pretty sure new standards are slim straight and petits are slim tapered. correct me if im wrong tho im not 100% sure, or you could

always check apc's website i mean thats what the internets for...

pretty sure new standards are slim straight and petits are slim tapered. correct me if im wrong tho im not 100% sure, or you could

always check apc's website i mean thats what the internets for...

NS= Straight Leg

PS= Slim Straight

Cure= Slim

NC= Skinny

Nice fit FALERBRAND, for one month they stretched out nicely. Nice work.

NS size 32. Same location, 10 months apart, washed every few months.

apc_comp.jpg

Some bulge at the knees. But then again, I haven't washed them in two or three months.

Anyway, I'd like to try a more baggy fit. Do you think Rescues would fit me? Which size?

I'm also thinking about trying another brand. Maybe the 3sixteen SL-100x (which is probably somewhere between NS and Rescue?)?

Kabukky - A baggier fit? Personally I think this fit is a match made. I like the slim straight look it has on you. Great work.

Yeah - that's a good fit. If you were going to go to the Rescue you could probably size down one.

I've owned both and think the NS is as comfortable as the Rescue.