A.P.C.

jeepster

cotton

stretches

over

time

with

wear

ok. i understood that but is the stretch significant? when you say over time does that refer to say a year of wearing these black washed selvage APCs for a stretch of 0.5-1 inch or what? raw indigos stretch up to like 3-3.5 or even 4 inches over 1-2 years of constant wear.

Im saying relative to the indigos how much do the washed black ones stretch? Im a 27 in indigos and needed them to stretch say 0.5-1 inch to wear it comfortably. Would i be a 27 or a 28 in washed black selvages?

Edited by xcrunchx

ok. i understood that but is the stretch significant? when you say over time does that refer to say a year of wearing these black washed selvage APCs for a stretch of 0.5-1 inch or what? raw indigos stretch up to like 3-3.5 or even 4 inches over 1-2 years of constant wear.

Im saying relative to the indigos how much do the washed black ones stretch? Im a 27 in indigos and needed them to stretch say 0.5-1 inch to wear it comfortably. Would i be a 27 or a 28 in washed black selvages?

it wont take 1-2 years for them to stretch out. try like, 2 weeks to a month. but you have to wear them. and i'm pretty sure the black NS dont stretch as much as the indigos though.

also, i would say "read the thread.. all the info is in there" but after looking through a few pages i see why one may be discouraged.

APCs are a wannabeDior?

No hate.

not sure if they're connected ha but i guess NC~19cm and NS~21cm. dont quote me though.

Edited by rockon99

Guest Electrorock

Dior are a wannabeAPC

No hate.

Really? Im new to jeans and was thinking of getting APC or Dior Homme jeans ...and I got a pair of Diors...!

@computurd whatever model you got, can you confirm whether APC is true to size now or still vanity sized? i'm getting mixed responses so i can't purchase until it's cleared :\

I ordered a pair, I'll give you measurements when it arrives on Tuesday.

@computurd whatever model you got, can you confirm whether APC is true to size now or still vanity sized? i'm getting mixed responses so i can't purchase until it's cleared :\

I think I got an old stock cos mine came with a pin. I was real worried too about the sizing and emailed them after they had shipped it. I got a size 24 NS and it was 13 inches across.

Try emailing them (I got a response the next day) and ask em about the size you want.

If I were in your shoes I would send them back. Since you bought the PS I can only assume you want a snug fit and if you read this thread at all youd see that these jeans streeetch like a mofo.

ps. next time you take a mirror fit pic:

a. clean your mirror

b. clean your heater covers

c. make your bed

d. last but not least.... hide your lotion ;)

Edited by danisdead

If I were in your shoes I would send them back. Since you baught the PS I can only assume you want a snug fit and if you read this thread at all youd see that these jeans streeetch like a mofo.

ps. next time you take a mirror fit pic:

a. clean your mirror

b. clean your heater covers

c. make your bed

d. last but not least.... hide your lotion ;)

They fit snug on the thighs, I'm just worried about the waist really. Do they stretch on the thighs as well?

They fit snug on the thighs, I'm just worried about the waist really. Do they stretch on the thighs as well?

Thighs don't stretch hardly at all, the waiste will stretch a pretty good amount though. I wear a 32 waist and get 29 in APC

Hi, I wear a size 32/33 Weird Guy (32 in the NFxMomo 2 Collabs and 33 in LeftHandTwill). My thighs are rather large (12.5") and I pairs that have a 12" or 12.25" or even 12.5" thighs fit me the best.

Right now I'm looking at a pair of APCs. It looked like the New Standard was going to be a good fit for me, but there's not enough taper in it for me. The size charts on the Petit Standards and New Cures on ContextClothing only go up to tagged 33, but places like Barney's, Saks, etc, sell them in 34s.

Based on the size 33 measurements of the Petite Standards and New Cures, I think a 34 will fit me fine. It will probably have a 12" thigh, 8.75" knee, and 7.5-7.85" leg opening, all of which fit my desired measurements on a pair of jeans. After accounting for stretch, it should fit me like a second skin, which is what I'm looking for.

Btw, I'm rather fat, 5'9", 190 lbs, pretty much no muscle lol.

Thanks. :D

Edited by DoubleD33

This is the only thread were ppl consider returning jeans BECAUSE THEY FIT.

its pretty stupid, bro they look good. you dont want them to be skin tight anyways.

if that was directed at me, thanks, i'm keeping them.

don't. the waist will stretch big time and you'll regret it. i have a tagged 32 that measures, i shit you not, 37". what you should do is buy your correct waist size and get a cut thats roomier in the thigh, like the NS. the PS is just not a cut that works for you.

don't. the waist will stretch big time and you'll regret it. i have a tagged 32 that measures, i shit you not, 37". what you should do is buy your correct waist size and get a cut thats roomier in the thigh, like the NS. the PS is just not a cut that works for you.

I don't mind if the waist stretches, I wear a belt anyways. If I got NS in my waist size the thigh would be even tighter so it's a no win situation.