A.P.C.

jeepster

haha crafty +1 for jumping your ass on your sink to bring us a pic. you must be stoked.

cant say i blame you man they look great and you'll come to love em even more as time goes on. gl man.

nothing too exciting on my end, my NS are almost 9 months in, i think its time for a dry clean finally, and my crotch is jusssst starting to go so i think i may have em touched up. ill do an update in a few months after the first actual wash. peace

Just wanted to add 1 more sizing datapoint:

To get a sufu slim fit, buy the pair that is uncomfortable and perhaps not even buttonable all the way.

To get a "normal" slim fit, get the one you can button all the way and doesn't kill you.

Also - these things stretch way more, say, than my Naked and Famous Weird Guy.

Just wanted to add 1 more sizing datapoint:

To get a sufu slim fit, buy the pair that is uncomfortable and perhaps not even buttonable all the way.

To get a "normal" slim fit, get the one you can button all the way and doesn't kill you.

Also - these things stretch way more, say, than my Naked and Famous Weird Guy.

Exactly... they stretch.

So, this post is FAIL.

^Like the fades! How long did you work on these, how many washes?

Glad someone likes them! :)

I purchased them on 12/23/09 and had worn them exclusively into the summer. Afterwards it was a mixture of its too damn hot and chinos until the following winter.

They have two washes to their name, one at six months, another around 1.2 years where the crotch blow-out was too embarrassing to wear around campus and I felt the freezing winter breeze between my legs, leading to a repair at Selfedge.

I just traded them into the APC store in LA today for a new pair. Yeeeeee.

Exactly... they stretch.

So, this post is FAIL.

Lol, my point was that they stretch A LOT. Moreso than some other brands.

In my experience: a "normal" slim fit will be acquired by buying a pair you can button, but is tight. To get more of a "sufu" slim fit, I'd say to buy a pair you can't even button all the way. For me though, that meant a 1 size difference. Maybe it's just my body shape, but I could easily put on a 31 -it was fitted but not bad fitted- and I wasn't really able to get the top button done on a 30.

I might've lost weight, but it wouldn't have been more than 5 lbs.

If you are raging because you think I am hating on APCs.. I am actually wearing them right now. I love them. I've worn them almost every day for the past few months.

Trying to decide If I should soak my APCs NS. The rise shrunk on the 1st and 2nd wash, if the rise gets any smaller I cant wear them anymore...

i hear you. my first pair i had to give away because after the second wash they were too small. i have only washed my current pair once and am very hesitant as if to wash again. im amazed when i hear people who have washed more than three times. if i do wash i am definatly going to wear them while drying. if that even helps much

Need some help here....how much/long does it take for NS to stretch in the thighs?

I bought some sz27 NS, been wearing them around the house everyday for about a week now and they are still skin tight around my thigh area... it feels like they've been painted on my legs =(

I've always been doing some stretches/lunges in them... should I be doing something else to help it stretch more in the thighs?

Here are some fit pics, sorry for the lighting:

6170933321_bfbf3f9d5b_z.jpg

6170933387_1075b97977_z.jpg

6171466112_8a6ec3d987_z.jpg

@ BoboMax:

Though I can't really make them out (the lighting of your pics, as you say yourself...) what I can see and what you describe sounds fine to me. "Painted on" is often used referring to really tight jeans, and that's meant as very desirable. Tightness around the thighs means you will have to have considerable patience, as they don't get the same "pressure" there as if they were as tight on your butt.

If I were you, I'd just wear them, no special "widening exercises". Some day in the future, you'll be glad.

does anyone have the chart which compares the size/fit of all the apc jeans?

i bought some NS in a 32 but they're too tight around the back and thighs (although lose on the waist).

i can get some PS in a 33 on the cheap, should i go for it or will i have the same problem?