A.P.C.

jeepster

those look nice but the top button hole looks like it's going to cause you a problem in the near future. you can fix it fairly easily though by learning how to do a button-hole stitch.

here's a link to my petit standards, middle button holes were starting to fray so I just trimmed the frayed portion and stitched up the button hole.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/img0108xn.jpg

it's held up like that for more than 3 months with no further issues. I think the most important part is to make sure the stitches are very close together to decrease the likelihood of further fraying.

the stitch is really simple, youtube has a video that explains it fairly clearly if you're willing to spend a few minutes with a needle and thread.

nice fixing, how about to patch small piece of denim fabric on the back before sewing to make it strengthen .

Hey all, never been much into denim but want to get my first pair. APC new standards seem to be what I'm steering towards.

I'm a 33 inch waist (altho when i measure it comes up way larger than 33 - but all 34's ive tried are fine and I can get in 32's too!)

But I have big legs, at the biggest my upper legs are 23 inches. Would that effect me in sizing down?

My issue with jeans is that because of my waist and leg size the jean tends not to taper enough so it completely drowns my kicks. any advice on that?

Thanks alot for any help to a n00b!

Hey all, never been much into denim but want to get my first pair. APC new standards seem to be what I'm steering towards.

I'm a 33 inch waist (altho when i measure it comes up way larger than 33 - but all 34's ive tried are fine and I can get in 32's too!)

But I have big legs, at the biggest my upper legs are 23 inches. Would that effect me in sizing down?

My issue with jeans is that because of my waist and leg size the jean tends not to taper enough so it completely drowns my kicks. any advice on that?

Thanks alot for any help to a n00b!

I think get 32 is fine, it will stretch for sure. don't worry about the taper end. You can hem it or fold it up like others do. I normally get it hemmed to my normal length.

^damn those are great.

apc ps size 25

worn since june 16 2010 (little over 14 months everyday wear)

one hot soak at 11 months, one hot wash at 14 months

6062162448_01e583393a_z.jpg

6061607407_86df54fd82_z.jpg

6061614367_4f47091171_z.jpg

6061616163_91e31f7458_z.jpg

different denim. but he doesn't have much of a choice now.. ;)

wut - the denim on the supxapc was different? i thought it was just a huge hype train to jump on because it was the same denim with "fuck em" on the ass. and because it was supreme....

so my chick was thinking of getting a pair of NC's or PS's. which cut would be better for the girls? i've only messed with the NS's

Maybe shitty advice, but i'm thinkin if your girls got a huge ass - get the NC, and if not, the PS since the rise on the NC is higher..

but i'm not the god of apc....

Guest roastedchickenwing

anyone got a pair of ps size 28 for sale? preferably new. I thought ill try in since my want thread isnt getting many viewers. pm me! paypal ready