A.P.C.

jeepster

Comparison fit pics of APC NC and Dior Homos 19cm in the same size (26) which seem to get compared a lot

New Cures

apcnc.jpg

19cm's

dhommo.jpg

Both can be slipped off without unbuttoning. Overall, the Dior fit is a lot nicer IMO, feels a lot more slimmer and retained their shape more. On top of that the butt area stays nice and flat and close to the body

APC NC feel noticeably looser in the leg and the butt area is more puffy. I havent really worn them in about 2 years but after slipping em on recently the fit is growing on me again. lol

enoying the fits on both those nc and diors computurd!

here are my worn apc new standards. I was thinking about purchasing a pair of black petit standards and would like to make use of their trade in program. however, im not sure if they would take in my worn jeans since they are damaged heavily in the hem from when they would drag on the ground (plus, they look better in photo :P )

I would have to use a proxy service too since I don't live in the la area so do you think its worth my time?

4881393642_40da0b7374_z.jpg

4881393742_f247846574_z.jpg

they look good. i'd hem them at least a couple inches, enough so it takes the bulk from the hem but still enough to cuff.

to whoever was asking earlier, my PS look great paired up with my clarks desert boots. it depends on the fit really, and mine aren't ball breaking ridiculous like a lot of the fits on here.

Yea PS do look good with desert boots.

Mine are cuffed 3 times that's why I'm saying I need a hem but I also enjoy the cuff so I doubt I'll get them hemmed.

First pair of apc and I'm really liking them.

Comparison fit pics of APC NC and Dior Homos 19cm in the same size (26) which seem to get compared a lot

New Cures

apcnc.jpg

19cm's

dhommo.jpg

Both can be slipped off without unbuttoning. Overall, the Dior fit is a lot nicer IMO, feels a lot more slimmer and retained their shape more. On top of that the butt area stays nice and flat and close to the body

APC NC feel noticeably looser in the leg and the butt area is more puffy. I havent really worn them in about 2 years but after slipping em on recently the fit is growing on me again. lol

i like your new cures. just wondering, are you sagging them a bit which is why it's loose in the thighs?

Bought my first pair of APC NS's back in 2006. Back then I didn't really realize how much these things would stretch.

Here is a recent pic from a month or so back. These are a size 32. Probably could have done a 31 or maybe even a 30. Back then these jeans were relatively new so there was limited info on the stretching. From reading sufu and stuff I knew that these would stretch but couldn't imagine that they would stretch out that much. Now I have to wear a belt with them or they will eventually slip off my waist.

DSC_8566.jpg

Fast forward 5 years later. I decided to get another pair of APC's but decided to try the PS in size 31. These things feel like they are painted on but from my past experience these should stretch out pretty nicely, right?Below are a couple pics of the PS with about 5 minutes of wear=)

DSC_8899.jpg

DSC_8900.jpg

i wouldn't even say six months. Maybe 30 or so wears. Those will be very baggy, very soon.

Yeah, that's why I'm probably gonna sell these. How should I size down from these? I know they need to be tight initially to stretch to a good size. So size down one or two?

@ s3lam - the PS look good and tight...they'll stretch out.

My PS looked like yours when I first got them (seen here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1759750&postcount=4051) and they stretched out enough to this:

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1949.JPG

NS 2 weeks

Size 32, 2 down from what I usually wear in jeans.

I tried petite size 2 down but they were literally skin tight.

I was under the impression that these would fit basically same as my NS marine noir sz 32 but they are bit different due to the rigidity of the denim.

I'll try to wear these as much as possible but Summer is coming and this is socal..

Yeah, that's why I'm probably gonna sell these. How should I size down from these? I know they need to be tight initially to stretch to a good size. So size down one or two?

I think sizing down one would be ok. In both of my NSs, one size has made considerable difference, especially after washing.