A.P.C.

jeepster

^ just compare measurements...............

Petite Standards

New Cures

whats weird about that is that i got a sz 33 for my new cures and it says that the actual waist is a 34 but i got pants on the same day that were a size 32

so now im very confused....even though when i measured those pants they were like a 35 or something and when i do put them on have about a good 2 inches of room.

so im very confused

and according to that the new cures are actually slimmer than the petites?

whats weird about that is that i got a sz 33 for my new cures and it says that the actual waist is a 34 but i got pants on the same day that were a size 32

so now im very confused....even though when i measured those pants they were like a 35 or something and when i do put them on have about a good 2 inches of room.

so im very confused

and according to that the new cures are actually slimmer than the petites?

New cures are very slim the whole way down, and taper at the bottom which cuts off the selvedge line. They also appear to have a bit of ankle flair.

Petit standards are roomier in the thigh than the new cures, but are tapered as well so they may seem tighter in the calves and ankles even though they're close to the same.

Yes the new cures are slimmer than the petits, but the petits often give the impression of having narrower lower legs and leg openings because the thigh is larger.This also allows you to size down more on the petits than the new cures.

New cures are very slim the whole way down, and taper at the bottom which cuts off the selvedge line. They also appear to have a bit of ankle flair.

Petit standards are roomier in the thigh than the new cures, but are tapered as well so they may seem tighter in the calves and ankles even though they're close to the same.

Yes the new cures are slimmer than the petits, but the petits often give the impression of having narrower lower legs and leg openings because the thigh is larger.This also allows you to size down more on the petits than the new cures.

ahhhh thx....now i understand so they size pretty much the same?

I don't trust some of Context's measurements. That said, what I was told by APC themselves was that the New Cure was generally slimmer overall, but the PS was narrower in the top block and perhaps the top of the thigh. The New Cure has a flare at the ankle to help the leg look slimmer.

context actually has correct measurements

i just checked on my nc sz 33

my size 28s are off by over half of an inch in the knee and rise and one inch in the waist.

o are they? they matched up just fine for my 33s

i was considering ordering 32s online but now idk....

i just thought that the new cures didn't fit slim enough around my calves, but idk about the PS

@saintkeat - Did you do anything drastic, aside from biking, to get the amount of fading you did on your jeans? Cuz I'm looking at Bronson's pair @ 10 months, and I feel like that's the result of simply wearing them and just walking/sitting. Whereas yours look heavily used.

context actually has correct measurements

i just checked on my nc sz 33

o are they? they matched up just fine for my 33s

i was considering ordering 32s online but now idk....

i just thought that the new cures didn't fit slim enough around my calves, but idk about the PS

Context's measurements:

Waist: 30

Rise: 9.5

Thigh: 10.5

Knee: 7.5

Hem: 7

Mine:

Waist: 31 (Probably just stretch)

Rise: 9

Thigh: 10.5, though it must have been smaller before it stretched.

Knee: 7

Hem: Mine where chopped down to 30", so I can't compare, but the hem measures 6.75

Just copped these APC petit standards in size 30 from a local store for about $110 USD

These feel like denim + trousers and they are pretty stiff so was wondering what kinds were they coz all it has on the label is:

APC PETIT STANDARD

Art: 1C0400-12361M

FAUX NOIR

img0079k.th.jpg

img0080ez.th.jpg

Doesn't look like raw denim but i love the fit nonetheless :D

If anyone can help me identify the model, that'd be great :)

NS is the widest (apart from rescues, but who the hell gets rescues lol).

I wear rescues and think they are one of the best fits out of any of the APC's. I can't wear the other styles cause I'm 6'5" 240. I CAN wear the rescues and do anything in them like ride a bike or do lunges!!! IMO there would not be so many tears in crotches if people would get jeans that fit. I have shut load of denim and none have crotch tears and all get the full shit kickin treatment.

ke1- you definitely sized right, one larger and it would look a lot less good now, when worn in. Note: there's agony involved in snug fitting dry denim, or, as Self Edge has phrased it (for a different make of jean): "for wearers who enjoy some intitial discomfort...." Thus, even some mild masochism seems to be involved, a somewhat kinky pleasure to which I plead guilty.

@ke1 - i thought you were on the supremes.. i'm all alone =( nope supremes are cut the same, just made in japan and a deep blue black indigo in comparison to the light indigo on standard apcs.

@miamiheat04 - i think you should have sized one down. judging by your thighs, they clearly look loose. by the time you wear them in it'd look baggy all around.

@501cult - wtf happened to your rep dude?

Sorry for the shitty iPhone pictures, but, what do you guys think should I keep them or size up 1. I intend to get back in the gym to address these chicken legs haha. Will the thighs stretch a good deal, also what about the calf area?

Petite Standard size 28 (wear a 28 NS & 28 Weird Guy)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/miamiheat04/photo3-2.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/miamiheat04/photo4-2.jpg

what kind of shoes are those?

hey guys,

so im currently at the one month mark and i was planning to wash my denim at 6 months but things got a little to crazy last night and i ended up getting someones throw up on my calf. what would you guys do in this situation? would you let it chill for 5 months or wash em now? thanks for the input