A.P.C.

jeepster

Just let them be buddy, it's not that big of a deal.

Btw, 5'5 and no alterations? Sounds like a horrible idea already. And I'm willing to bet you sag like most people here. Post fit pics.

Ha, Im 5'4, sized down two(to a 26, too TIIIIIIIIIIGHT) and just let them stack, its pretty ridiculous, just too lazy to get them hemmed.

I think stacking should be find since the leg is smaller

Im 5'5 and had a size 26 NC with a 32inch untouched hem. They stacked fine. Wish that the top block didnt stretch out as much as it did. Should have gotten a size 25 or 24.

I hemmed my size 25 NS because the leg opening was a bit too wide to stack and my cuffs were to fat, but I think I ended up cutting off too much :(. I wish they were an inch or two longer.

Ive got some black size 25 PS coming in. Im just going to let them stack.

just got my pair of APC NC sz 33

i fit perfectly snug

im planning on getting them hemmed whenever i can find a tailor around here

wat do you guys think? sry for the bad pics, but theres no one to take them for me

img0628h.jpg

img0629u.jpg

Just let them be buddy, it's not that big of a deal.

Btw, 5'5 and no alterations? Sounds like a horrible idea already. And I'm willing to bet you sag like most people here. Post fit pics.

Nope, I don't like to sag. Here are fit pics after 2 days of light wear. From the front view, I prefer how my right leg stacks, I hate how that left leg stack bubbles inward:

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

Ill probably get negged for this but I dont get why people buy NC or PS to just have them look like that.

They just look like regular straight leg jeans rather than a slim/skinny fit.

i have a pair of dior 19cms and they fit awesome except their a little big now and i know that NC are similar fit with the 19 cms so i got them.

agreed. that looks like it's going to produce the worst diaper ass the world has ever seen.

LOL, I'll definitely keep you guys updated on the fit. Last time my APCs stretched so much they ended up relaxed fit. This tight fit won't last.

I'm also not that bothered by the height of the stacks. If need be, I'll cuff them, but I don't think I want to get them hemmed.

For the guys that have hemmed their pants, when did you take them to a tailor and did you keep the original hem?

LOL, I'll definitely keep you guys updated on the fit. Last time my APCs stretched so much they ended up relaxed fit. This tight fit won't last.

I'm also not that bothered by the height of the stacks. If need be, I'll cuff them, but I don't think I want to get them hemmed.

For the guys that have hemmed their pants, when did you take them to a tailor and did you keep the original hem?

i took mine to get hemmed after 7 months, right after my first wash. want to stay in good favor with your tailor.

the original hem was then used for a new belt loop and for crotch repair. so yes and no.

Ok I just received my size 25 PS form the supermarket and the calves are really really tight. I say potential seam rippingly tight.

Are they supposed to be that tight or is it possible that a previous owner could have tapered them more. The top block feels fine and I had no problems buttoning them up but the calves feel like its going to cut cirulation.

I have a pair of NC which I dont recall ever being this tight but then again they were size 26 (and ended up becoming a bit too big).

NS is the widest (apart from rescues, but who the hell gets rescues lol).

I hear conflicting things about NC and PS. Some say NC is the skinniest and some say PS are the skinniest.

Like mentioned in my previous post my PS which I got in the same size as my NS have a very tight feel to them in the calves which I am not sure is normal and is making me think the previous owner had them tampered with seeing that the leg opening is measuring 6 inches as opposed to what contextclothing says which is a 6.25 inch opening.

My NC never felt that tight in the calves but then again it is one size bigger.