A.P.C.

jeepster

Mine have seen light wear and mostly at the office. Besides, my Skulls and Iron Hearts have taken priority these days.

Definitely can't blame you. Really wanted to spring for skulls but couldn't try em on and really needed a new pair. I had a crotch blowout the size of a grapefruit.

I want to get a pair of APC New Standards. So basically I measure my true waist and then size down two (because apc are tagged 2 sizes lower) and then size down 1 to account for stretching right?

So if my waist is 32, which is a tagged APC size of 30, then I should get an APC tagged size of 28, which is a 30" waist? I'm referring to this chart: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

I find this a bit confusing; for reference I'm 6 foot, 157lbs, and I wear a size 31 in Nudies and a 29 in Naked and Famous Weird Guys.

Thanks!

I want to get a pair of APC New Standards. So basically I measure my true waist and then size down two (because apc are tagged 2 sizes lower) and then size down 1 to account for stretching right?

So if my waist is 32, which is a tagged APC size of 30, then I should get an APC tagged size of 28, which is a 30" waist? I'm referring to this chart: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

I find this a bit confusing; for reference I'm 6 foot, 157lbs, and I wear a size 31 in Nudies and a 29 in Naked and Famous Weird Guys.

Thanks!

no, apc isnt tagged differently. you size down 2-3 to account for stretching and the fit you like. and apc tagged 28 should stretch to somewhere between 30 and 31.

It's odd though, they still look like they have a fair bit of wear on the cuff

actually yea ive noticed my color hasnt seem to have faded much except near the lap area. possibly pictures are crap but i assure these were worn rough for the first year + ill post some brighter pictures